News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

mlf is just the nice guy who likes to give the right answer
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Quote from: Bespinben on November 25, 2014, 11:06:00 AMI just realized:
DonValentino = Warioman

*le facepalm*

(Really wish there was a list for this sort of thing...)

There is. It's called my PM folder.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2014, 10:09:06 AMOn the contrary you haven't changed a bit since your first post
Ouch. But true. I was probably slightly annoying then, and am now as well.  :P

Kman96

My first post was on the TWG thread, complete with a grammar error. I haven't played in so long...
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on March 03, 2012, 05:02:41 PMCan someone Please make the Orichimaru and Gaara theme for Naruto ninja Council in Sheet Music Please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RsShav8yTA
And is it Possible to Request music from Flash games like MARDEK?

FierceDeity

I'm just a big ball of nerves concerning my Czech visa application, right now. I haven't said anything about my studying abroad in Prague on here except for the fact that I'm going, so here's a quick summary:
-I'm supposed to leave to go there on January 23rd
-Applying for a Czech visa is the most complicated process out of all visa applications for countries that my school has campuses in.
-While the visa application typically takes 4-6 weeks to process, my school has also seen it take 8 weeks for some people before, and the technical maximum according to the Czech consulate is 90 days.
-I just turned in the application yesterday (59 days, i.e. 8 weeks and 3 days, before my departure date).

While I quadruple-Czeched (get it) my application, and made sure I had all required documents and notarizations, I'm still so worried that a minor error on my application will set back the process and leave me thoroughly fucked. My school has confirmed that if I do not arrive on the date I'm supposed to, then I will be removed from the program, which will kinda screw over a lot for me (particularly my living arrangements, class schedule, and travel plans). And the worst part is, I likely won't be able to stop worrying about this until the very last minute. Like, it's kind of reassuring that a few people still haven't turned theirs in, but that doesn't make my situation any less uncertain.

mikey

Well, no use worrying about it anymore because that won't do anything :P
Just wing it. *insert backwards Nike swish here*
Nocturne out-
unmotivated

Maelstrom

FireArrow

At first I was freaking out, then I realized it was over all black fridays. It's still sick.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

My brother is a menace who should be kept away from all computers. :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I'm playing Monopoly
I swear I have the worst luck
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 26, 2014, 06:57:15 PMCzech Visa stuff
I was going all ballistic when I was getting all my China visa stuff taken care of. It's ridiculously unnerving to deal with. And no I'm going the same with my citizenship documents.

Get documents. Get documents translated. Get documents apostilled (international notary). Fill out application. Get application checked for accuracy. Make appointment with US Immigration. Get US document copy certified true. UGH!

FierceDeity

Yeah, it seems like the less popular a site is for the average American tourist, the more difficult the immigration process is. Like, my friends going to Madrid, London, Paris, basically just had to upload their information and the school took care of the rest. As for my application, I'm just surprised I didn't have to supplement it with the blood of a lamb/virgin/virgin lamb.

Also holy SHIT did I discover my drinking limit tonight. I briefly mentioned to my friends during dinner how I'd never gotten sick from drinking before, and they're like OH HO HO WE ARE CHANGING THIS BEFORE YOU GO TO PRAGUE. And to be fair, it's probably good that I discovered my limits before going to a country where there are virtually no legal restrictions on my drinking. I still feel like shit, though.

Also, this was a particularly bad idea when I'm already sick.