News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

this essay is going to be trash

eight straight pages of fucking trash
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 11, 2014, 04:21:33 PMThank you for invalidating my complaint by telling me you have it worse I really appreciate that and it is in no way rude or insensitive

bro it was pretty tongue-in-cheek I don't think he has it out for you

at least you have an income while on vacation? o:

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Well for someone who was just complaining about having the worst do ever to say something like that after he had something similar directed at him...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 11, 2014, 04:21:33 PMThank you for invalidating my complaint by telling me you have it worse I really appreciate that and it is in no way rude or insensitive
What Kefka said.

Honestly, you should be lucky to have a job and generate income. A lot of people still have a hard time finding even the basic retail jobs.

Dude

Iirc slow works at his family's pizza place and like gets paid less that minimum wage.

Or I might be making that up, idr.

KefkaticFanatic

If he was paid less than minimum wage that seems illegal :P

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I guess then also doing chores to help your parents out and them not paying you minimum wage is illegal too

KefkaticFanatic

But in that case 40 hours a week isn't 'chores', that's child labor :P

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

Slavery? (Except that he's actually getting payed something and isn't being treated as shitily...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

In certain states (like Georgia), federal minimum wage for those that could make tips is $2.13 (or close to it), otherwise it's $5.15 in Georgia.

That could be the case.

There are some states that pay the same wage regardless of tips or not (e.g. California -- which is why I don't tip any more than 10%)

DrP

Double post for a new rant.

I want to maim the person(s) who have created the New York CT-3.

I have to go through all the sales data of a subsidiary (like 20,000 lines in excel) and match each ZIP code to a county in NY, and then calculate how much this subsidiary made in those counties and then take that percentage against all of NY State income and calculate some tax that will end up being about $200 (anything under $1000 we just pass over for being too small, but since the state of NY sends us "adjustment notices" every year, we have to make sure it is correct to avoid some massive penalty+interest).

Thank God the NY tax law is changing for 2015 and on!!! (FINALLY!)

I do love state tax though!! It's fun!

mikey

Nah I'd rather talk more about slows personal life and how he makes a tiny amount of money from a family job
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on December 16, 2014, 07:41:25 PMI want to maim the person(s) who have created the New York CT-3.

I do love state tax though!! It's fun!

sooooo masochism?

me irl
[close]