The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 27, 2014, 06:20:52 PMI enjoy playing for my relatives but I PLAY WHAT I WANT (and most of the times they're too busy talking to care what I'm playing)! I mix a bit of video game music in with Christmas music to keep things interesting.
Curious, what game songs did you play?

DrP

I am always missing home because of my friends and some of my family.

But whenever I come home, my mom is constantly driving me crazy. UGH!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 28, 2014, 12:52:06 PMCurious, what game songs did you play?
Magmoor Caverns, Fountain of Dreams, Credits (Zelda II), Chocobo (Final Fantasy), Rampart Theme (HoMM III), and Fortress Theme (HoMM III).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

braix

i punched a rock rlly hard today and my hand started bleeding. it still hurts :c
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

dont judge
my friend put it in a big snowball and told me to punch it

FierceDeity

Not judging you
Judging your friend, though
Sounds like a major dick

Waddle Bro

Grounded for being too late out celebrating New Year

braix

Kman96

I just found out that Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is a download-only title. That really ticks me off. I was okay with the trilogy being download only, because I saw it similar to virtual console, but on the whole, I can't stand downloading games. I prefer retail.

I'm not debating the ethics of download vs. Retail, it's obvious that downloading games is easier and altogether simpler than carrying around multiple game cards, but that's just it - losing games is easy.

Lots of people worry that they'll lose their games if they carry them around all the time, which is of course, possible, but it's also possible to only lose just a limited number of games by some accident, etc. With downloaded games, they're all saved to the system (or SD card), which, should anything happen to it (or them), you've lost everything. Personally, if given the choice, I'd rather misplace or lose just a couple of games rather than have my entire library gone due to damage or system disorder.

Now, this is all subjective I realize, but in order for the ace attorney trilogy to even fit on my 3ds, I had to make a lot of tough decisions as to what I should delete from my saved software. I don't want to do that again just to put a game on there that I could have bought in store somewhere (let's be real, the trilogy was a bundle). I'm aware that I could simply buy another sd card, but it's not worth it for me to buy another sd card for just ONE game! As I mentioned previously I don't like downloading games, so there hopefully wouldn't be any need for it otherwise...

Ugh. I just want to play Dual Destinies. Can I just have that, please?
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Do yourself a favor and play Apollo Justice first. Which was retail only and hasn't been released digitally at all I think.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Just get another SD card to get more available memory for your 3DS

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 04, 2015, 02:50:21 PMDo yourself a favor and play Apollo Justice first. Which was retail only and hasn't been released digitally at all I think.
Its already being ordered and has shipped from Amazon and should be here by Saturday. Investigations, too. I'm not ready to play Dual Destinies yet, I'm just taking stock and making sure I'll have it when I am ready. I'm building my collection.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2015, 02:51:39 PMJust get another SD card to get more available memory for your 3DS
Quote from: Kman96 on January 04, 2015, 02:49:23 PMI'm aware that I could simply buy another sd card, but it's not worth it for me to buy another sd card for just ONE game! As I mentioned previously I don't like downloading games, so there hopefully wouldn't be any need for it otherwise...
Party Hard!
[close]