The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Dude

Bubbles

Oh my god I don't even follow up with that part of roosterteeth that much but that's heartbreaking

SlowPokemon

Oh I didn't really feel like posting this a week ago, but my crush rejected me. That was fun
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

Great, I'm preparing to reject someone and after hearing your opinions it's going to be so much easier!!!

MaestroUGC

Do it as viciously as possible. And try to throw something at him, preferably something wet and cold.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 02, 2015, 05:33:09 PMMan, I know that feel. It's fucking awful.
I do too.

It's like someone ripped your heart out, threw it on the floor, jumped and smashed it and gave it back to you in a plastic grocery bag.

Though I've discovered that breakups a so much worse (if not mutual)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 02, 2015, 05:27:31 PMOh I didn't really feel like posting this a week ago, but my crush rejected me. That was fun
Go to the store. Get 2 pints of Ben & Jerrys, get in bed and watch Netflix. If I were closer, I'd give you a hug, say "you don't need them" and go get the ice cream.

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 02, 2015, 05:50:52 PMben and jerry's is expensive
But it's the BEST crush rejection/breakup ice cream it is

(and it's cheapest at Target - $3.49 a pint)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on February 02, 2015, 05:52:02 PMBut it's the BEST crush rejection/breakup ice cream it is

(and it's cheapest at Target - $3.49 a pint)
but

blue bunny
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

you're all nuts xD this is the best ice cream, it's made from a kind of yam.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 02, 2015, 06:00:22 PMbut

blue bunny
I've never heard of it (must be a midwest thing).

*checks website*

Oh, they're sold in Walmarts. Yeah... I NEVER go into one (I think the last time I went to a US Walmart was 2005)

Quote from: Ruto on February 02, 2015, 06:03:46 PMyou're all nuts xD this is the best ice cream, it's made from a kind of yam.

Taro?
And we're talking brand, not type.

SlowPokemon

Nah it wasn't like a mean rejection (we're still friends) and Bubbles, DEFINITELY reject someone if you don't want to date them. It's not like I wished he would have said yes, I just wish he felt differently.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I have no clue what brands make that ice cream here, really. I once did...it's ube. I'm trying to remember what was the brand of the one I bought.

I saw blue bunny before. Only at a really big supermarket, most small ones here don't stock it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.