News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

So I've started getting debilitating migraines, the source of which I believe to be the crazy amount of stress I'm currently under. Hopefully they'll subside after Wednesday when shit finally starts too cool down but right now I'm forcing myself to work through them and it is awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

i can take 1 or 2 times losing from the big brother beaver 1:50 race in majora's mask by 0,5 seconds (at least it shows I almost got it right)

6 times, however

Ruto

The noodle place that I liked closed, so now I have to walk more for the same noodles... D: Also I watch TV there sometimes and it's one of those places where it's not awkward to eat alone.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

this isn't me but im pretty sure it fits the topic

http://iprayforangels.tumblr.com/post/110615883878

i was going to post the images here in a spoiler tag but then they become magnifiedx9999 so yeah
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

:'( That's kind of me right now...I'd definitely miss hanging out there during my lunch break in between classes and sneaking in a drink so I don't have to pay double in the actual restaurant :(

Maybe I should have my own noodle restaurant one day so I can get free lunch everyday D: Wahhh...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Ok so my leg was starting to get better, then after I took a shower it went back to the way it was before. Now I can't walk ugggg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Saria

This happened.
Quote from: braixen1264 on February 06, 2015, 10:00:13 PMSo at school we were running a mile and this kid in front of me fell and I tripped over him. I screwed up my leg pretty bad; my knee was bleeding the remainder of the mile. Now it still isn't healing, it hurts like hell, and it's soaked through a million bandages. Plus the blood ruined my jeans.
But tomorrow is Saturday, so yay!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

Ah, must've missed that. Sorry to hear that Braix, I hope it gets better soon.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

the_last_sheikah

I guess you could say it's... Broaxen? xD

Really bad puns aside, that sucks and I hope you feel better soon.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 10, 2015, 06:16:12 PMI guess you could say it's... Broaxen? xD

God damn it, Barb.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 10, 2015, 06:16:12 PMI guess you could say it's... Broaxen? xD

mmd
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.