The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Ruto

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 10, 2015, 07:57:01 AMOk so my leg was starting to get better, then after I took a shower it went back to the way it was before. Now I can't walk ugggg

I really think you should see a doctor DDDDD: especially if you get anything like a fever afterwards. Doesn't every drug label ever tell you to see a doctor if "symptoms persist for over 7 (or so) days"?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Currently 6:30 AM. Have yet to sleep because I'm still working on a bio paper. Yay last minute scrambling! Stomach feels pretty sick, possibly due to the 8 cups of very strong coffee I've ingested as well as the nausea I often get when I go without sleep for too long. Possibly a bit of dehydration thrown in the mix as well.

On the bright side, I really enjoy reading ecology research articles, so I'm at least semi-enjoying the work. And after I get this shit done and turned in, I can just sleep for the rest of the week.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

I've lost 25 pounds in 4-6 months and the starting weight was 163, fun stuff. Guess I have to start counting calories before I cease to exist.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

the_last_sheikah

Ugh, Dynamics can go jump off a statically indeterminate bridge.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

what do you get when you throw a piano off a cliff?
unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

I don't know but a lot of it will be sharp and a lot of it will be flat.

Saria

Quote from: GaryOak on February 11, 2015, 03:55:33 AMI've lost 25 pounds in 4-6 months and the starting weight was 163, fun stuff. Guess I have to start counting calories before I cease to exist.

nuuuuuu don't cease to exist :<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

Bad news: I have another pneumothorax.

Good news: It's small and should resolve itself.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

penis chafing is awful especially when you have to walk around a lot

KefkaticFanatic

( things you said )   ( things anybody needed to know )

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 12, 2015, 02:51:31 AMGood news: It's small and should resolve itself.
Bad news: It ended up getting worse, so now I'm in the hospital, currently in a room for observation.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

I've been having fairly frequent nosebleeds all my life, but during the last 2 weeks they seem to be happening every day. My doctor insists that it's because of the dry winter air... but we've been having quite a few rainstorms.
Normally, I wouldn't care, but I'm starting to get slightly worried and pissed off about having to get out of bed to deal with a torrent of blood every day.

Also, if any of you guys were looking for a name for a heavy metal band...

ThatGamer

I just had the most horrible thing happen to me...I realized I don't have enough money to buy a New 3DS XL and MM3D and KatRC.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 13, 2015, 01:04:38 AMBad news: It ended up getting worse, so now I'm in the hospital, currently in a room for observation.
gee, uh... that sounds fun...
unmotivated