The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ETFROXX

My parents were never together, like, at all. But I imagine this is probably a very difficult time. I'm very sorry. :/

Clanker37

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2015, 06:12:21 PMUnless some kind of miracle occurs, it looks very likely that my parents will divorce.

Dammit.
I'm so very sorry. I can't possibly imagine the difficulties you must be experiencing. Please try to stay strong.

Sebastian

braix

I sent my parents verses from the bible about divorce.
It seemed to work for the most part so yeah. I think it'll be fine.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 24, 2015, 03:00:13 PMI sent my parents verses from the Bible about divorce.
Awesome!

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 24, 2015, 03:00:13 PMI sent my parents verses from the bible about divorce.
boss
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Not to make light of your situation, it really does suck, but if you're being serious, I'm not really sure that guilting them into staying together is quite the best way to go about this.

Nebbles

I kinda agree with Fierce, it's good that seemed to work, but things could still get ugly later on.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

I agree with Fierce and Nebbles.....Just said awesome cause they said they would stay together for the time being :P

I really wouldn't be the person to ask. I suck with relationships. :/

mikey

I don't COMPLETELY understand what it feels like but if they know divorce will affect you they might work extra hard to save their relationship.  It can be done.
unmotivated

braix

Yeah, just needed to do something. We just moved in November and we've pretty much been relying half on savings this whole time so if they divorce I have no idea how it's gonna work.

Pit0010

The worst feeling when you think you have an eyelash in your eye but you can't find it because it's probs buried in the unknown side regions of your eye. =_=
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

KefkaticFanatic

Similar antifun experience when you wear contacts and do something to get one of them all folded up and lodged at the top of your eyelid.  Makes for a fun 5-30min of stinging, rubbing eyes, and inflammation.

Right now I am feeling dubiously prepared for my photonics midterm tomorrow, which is open note, open book, and open computer.  Everything is so vague and there are so many resources available and so much content idk if I've covered what I should or if it will even matter given what I'll have access to o.O  Either it will be straightforward or something never seen before on this planet.

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

I hate contacts, I used them once for a performance because I was afraid to death that my usual glasses would steam up and I wouldn't be able to see. I'm so afraid to put them on ever again and I really don't want to do it.