The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Soooooooo today I woke up to a sore throat. Not surprising; I was at a choral festival Thursday and Friday and then had a dramatic reading yesterday. Unfortunately, I have another dramatic reading today, and pre-show rehearsal starts in two and a half hours. Plus my part today is pretty massive. >:( ughhhhhhhh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ZeldaFan

I blew out a tire yesterday, that's awesome... And of course the one time I forget my cell phone I actually need it. So I had to drive ~1 mile on a flat to my bf's grandma's house to use their phone so I could call my bf to come help me put on the spare.. UGH! And of course there are no tire stores open on Sunday... Now I get to go spend ~$200 on new tires today after work.

I swear I have the worst luck with tires... I have probably replaced 18 tires over 6 years of having 4 different cars.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Wow that really sucks.
Considering your luck with cars, maybe get a bike?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 16, 2015, 08:01:06 AMWow that really sucks.
Considering your luck with cars, maybe get a bike?
As in, a bicycle? Or motorcycle?

I'd love to get a motorcycle, just can't afford it right now.

As for a bicycle, I would use one if I could, but my job is about 12 miles away and that's pretty far to ride a bike first thing in the morning.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

McDucky

Me trying to write a program in C++ ends up being 60% setting up the linker, 20% troubleshooting the linker and 10% development

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 16, 2015, 08:26:03 AMAs for a bicycle, I would use one if I could, but my job is about 12 miles away and that's pretty far to ride a bike first thing in the morning.
that's only like a half hour
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 16, 2015, 10:35:02 AMthat's only like a half hour
Google says it would take an hour, though I'm not sure what their speed for riding a bike is.
They probably also add in how long it would take to wait at traffic lights because I would be riding through the city.

Nebbles

Also, what if it snows/rains while biking? Or it's REALLY hot out?

Maelstrom

Nebbles

mikey

snow can slow you down because it can get slippy
but biking on the shoulder is an option
Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 16, 2015, 10:52:32 AMGoogle says it would take an hour, though I'm not sure what their speed for riding a bike is.
They probably also add in how long it would take to wait at traffic lights because I would be riding through the city.
12 miles an hour is a 10 year old on a kiddie bike basically
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday