News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I have to call the New Jersey Department of Taxation.

This is going to be fun.

mikey

you should yell
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
and hang up
unmotivated

Yugi

Ask if they're run by a communist death cult.

ZeldaFan

So after this massive windstorm we had, now it has been SNOWING since about 5pm yesterday - all night, and all day so far.
It's supposed to continue until about midnight tonight... Great. What a fuckin fantastic birthday I'm gonna have tomorrow... At least I took the day off so I won't have to drive to work on the ice that will likely be forming overnight.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

There was a power outage from about 9:00 AM to about 6:20 PM. I was unable to get on during that time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

My microwave oven doesn't heat anymore. So essentially my kitchen now has a device for rotating food.

MaestroUGC

Hey, display boxes can be expensive. Rejoice that you got one for free!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on April 19, 2015, 09:00:38 AMMy microwave oven doesn't heat anymore. So essentially my kitchen now has a device for rotating food.
you could use it to rotate tires too
unmotivated

mikey

I know, rotating tires is so silly like it's the biggest what of car industry why do we rotate our tires when they rotate on the road while we're driving anyway like for real
unmotivated

Dude

FierceDeity

No, nocturne legitimately thinks you can rotate tires in a microwave
You got him
What a fool

blueflower999

Technically if your microwave is big enough it's pretty easy to rotate a tire in it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 19, 2015, 02:54:21 PMNo, nocturne legitimately thinks you can rotate tires in a microwave
You got him
What a fool
I thought you left -_-

SlowPokemon

i'm laughing this community is so great this is exactly how this thread always works

1. Someone makes a legitimate post in regard to the title of the thread
Quote from: Jamaha on April 19, 2015, 09:00:38 AMMy microwave oven doesn't heat anymore. So essentially my kitchen now has a device for rotating food.

2. Someone else makes a light tongue-in-cheek joke as an attempt to make the first person feel better
Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 19, 2015, 09:16:45 AMHey, display boxes can be expensive. Rejoice that you got one for free!

3. A third person makes a completely misguided and off the wall comment that may or may not be a joke
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 19, 2015, 12:39:17 PMyou could use it to rotate tires too

4. Someone addresses him about the comment
Quote from: Dude on April 19, 2015, 02:24:22 PMwhat

5. Third person uses nonsense to defend himself in what may or may not be a serious manner
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 19, 2015, 02:50:26 PMI know, rotating tires is so silly like it's the biggest what of car industry why do we rotate our tires when they rotate on the road while we're driving anyway like for real

6. The person who called him out addresses the new comment in the same way
Quote from: Dude on April 19, 2015, 02:52:48 PMI hope you're joking.

7. Yet another person comes in to post something sarcastic about what's going on
Quote from: FierceDeity on April 19, 2015, 02:54:21 PMNo, nocturne legitimately thinks you can rotate tires in a microwave
You got him
What a fool

8. A random member comes in to dispel the tension by making everyone laugh about the situation
Quote from: blueflower999 on April 19, 2015, 03:00:59 PMTechnically if your microwave is big enough it's pretty easy to rotate a tire in it.

9. Person who was the target of the sarcasm is undeterred and defends himself
Quote from: Dude on April 19, 2015, 03:24:20 PMI thought you left -_-

10. Recap by the most handsome member of the forums

11. I'm not sure what happens next but I'm pretty confident it will end in either a flame war or a long argument with huge walls of text
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.