The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Well, also taking the classes and living at home with no other ties to the university are vastly different from the experiences from when you live on the campus/with friends and the whole "experience".

A college experience for someone is something that is very crucial in becoming an adult and truly discovering yourself. I highly advocate for this type of experience.

I know the discussion is about test taking, but the college "experience" can be a huge factor in success of classes.

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2015, 01:09:39 PMYou're also not actually in college tho

ftfy

...mostly joking, noc, but I love how that's the one line of commentary you actually respond to lol

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Olimar12345

^He's most likely just in dual credit high school courses.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

A lot of colleges have special education programs where high school students can enroll and take up to 2 classes (at least my local community college does it that way.) I took one last semester and you're technically enrolled as a priority 3, albeit claiming to be in college is a bit of a stretch.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

mikey

No I'm literally going to a university and taking literal college classes that happen to give me high school credit as well

I actually had to apply to the university and everything
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2015, 06:50:25 AMNo I'm literally going to a university and taking literal college classes that happen to give me high school credit as well

I actually can vouch for this. I went to a university the summer before my junior year of high school and took a few courses.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Gad dammit, doing some high level car shopping at the point of just browsing some models and seeing what would be in the price range before I actually start going out to look at them.  Dull task already yea, but it seems that the website I had to register for to see local dealer prices of cars also happened to send my contact info to said dealers, and I guess I had my phone number autofilled and didn't notice.... x.x

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 02, 2015, 06:50:25 AMNo I'm literally going to a university and taking literal college classes that happen to give me high school credit as well

Did you apply through special/advanced education or did you apply as a priority 1/2 student. If the former, then no, you're not in college.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 02, 2015, 12:08:09 PMGad dammit, doing some high level car shopping at the point of just browsing some models and seeing what would be in the price range before I actually start going out to look at them.  Dull task already yea, but it seems that the website I had to register for to see local dealer prices of cars also happened to send my contact info to said dealers, and I guess I had my phone number autofilled and didn't notice.... x.x

It's the curse of Remy! See!!! She haunts you to this day!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday