News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 06, 2015, 08:27:05 PMwho in the world WOULD get it
Well this should've popped up on the internet at least once for you, considering it's a pretty popular meme. It's been like, all over social media. It's like one of the main reasons why people pick on Kim Kardashian but ok I guess you guys just pay attention to game-related stuff. And just because you don't get it doesn't mean the world doesn't either, u fokin pickle.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

I didn't get it, but since you showed the pic, I've been loling ;D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Nope, actually. They just appear all over the news regardless if you follow them or not. See, you know who they are. They create a lot of controversy and that's what they're famous for mostly.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

Quote from: Saria on June 06, 2015, 09:29:44 PMNope, actually. They just appear all over the news regardless if you follow them or not. See, you know who they are. They create a lot of controversy and that's what they're famous for mostly.
I still have no clue who any of them are or why everyone talks about them, but I only see them on the tabloids while I'm at work.
Also never seen them on the news or internet
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 06, 2015, 09:42:39 PMAlso never seen them on the news or internet
are you kidding, you must not use facebook a lot or something
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

I check it every now and then, but I'm not really friends with the kardashians so I don't get their notifications
unmotivated

Saria

*facepalm* You don't have to be friends with them. People like news pages. The pages' posts appear on your news feed. They're always on the news. Do you understand now? Now let's just drop this, I'm tired of this already.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 06, 2015, 10:02:54 PMI check it every now and then, but I'm not really friends with the kardashians so I don't get their notifications

I was about to update the "people erroneously take nocturne seriously" count, but I really gotta ask for this one, noc: you are trolling, right? Not for not knowing who the kardashians are (I actually didn't know who bruce jenner was until he became caitlin jenner, so I can relate; I'd also never seen that meme [haven't used that word in years] before, and I spend an unhealthy amount of time on the internet looking into many things other than video games). But for the understanding of how facebook works. Like, I'm 99% sure you were, but I just want to be certain.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Saria on June 06, 2015, 09:29:44 PMNope, actually. They just appear all over the news regardless if you follow them or not. See, you know who they are. They create a lot of controversy and that's what they're famous for mostly.
I know about them, but don't actively seek out information (and try to avoid doing so whenever possible!)... news alone isn't enough to educate oneself about the intricacies of them and their daily lives (unless all you do is follow celebrity news :P), hence why I did not get the reference.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 06, 2015, 11:59:00 PMI was about to update the "people erroneously take nocturne seriously" count, but I really gotta ask for this one, noc: you are trolling, right? Not for not knowing who the kardashians are (I actually didn't know who bruce jenner was until he became caitlin jenner, so I can relate; I'd also never seen that meme [haven't used that word in years] before, and I spend an unhealthy amount of time on the internet looking into many things other than video games). But for the understanding of how facebook works. Like, I'm 99% sure you were, but I just want to be certain.
I don't really care how Facebook works I just use it for its messaging in all honesty,I don't really do anything else and have no clue what any of the stuff on the left does
unmotivated

Mashi

whats a kardashian, is that a german word for a car race???  im presuming a dashian is a race