The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

That's because his worst posts full of spamming bleghehhgh and such in random places where it didn't belong and his specific attacks on people (including me) were edited or removed by mods. He even set up a forum with accounts based off of NSM members where they would make fun of themselves.

He's not really that nice of a person. If he has learned from his past mistakes, I'd welcome him back.
But, so far, he showed no increase in maturity from the beginning when all his posts were in comic sans.

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 30, 2015, 05:51:49 PMwhen all his posts were in comic sans.
Not gonna lie, that takes some extra effort to pull off. And the multiple colors too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 30, 2015, 05:51:49 PMThat's because his worst posts full of spamming bleghehhgh and such in random places where it didn't belong and his specific attacks on people (including me) were edited or removed by mods. He even set up a forum with accounts based off of NSM members where they would make fun of themselves.

He's not really that nice of a person. If he has learned from his past mistakes, I'd welcome him back.
But, so far, he showed no increase in maturity from the beginning when all his posts were in comic sans.
He seems like a very fun guy XD
Kidding, kidding.
Did you guys do anything to him that made him act like that? Cause that's where most trolls get started.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Dudeman

Nnnnnnnnope. He just...kinda...did stuff. Because...we don't know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

He was reprimanded a few times for requesting the entire Super Paper Mario OST (in comic sans), despite the rules for requests stating directly that you were not allowed do so.
He kind of went a little overboard from there.

mayastarr041

He was just having fun. ;D
Ok, so maybe he was breaking some rules....You know what? I'll shut up now.

Dudeman

Don't be hard on yourself about it. He's kind of become a meme of sorts around the forums.

mayastarr041

Dudeman

Just look up BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH (that exactly) anywhere on the forums and you'll understand.

mayastarr041

ZeldaFan

I swatted a mosquito today and when it squished I got blood on my hand!!! BLEHHHHHHH that's never happened to me before!!!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mayastarr041

EWWWWWW :o :o
I hate those nasty insects or bugs or whatever you call them, especially cockroaches.
I remember accidentally squishing a cockroach with my feet and then I started screaming and screaming and screaming.....and you get the gist of it.

Bubbles

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 30, 2015, 10:04:54 PMI swatted a mosquito today and when it squished I got blood on my hand!!! BLEHHHHHHH that's never happened to me before!!!!
I'm pretty sure that was human blood from its previous host >.> sorry

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

What's that? Bugs shaped as beds? Beds shaped as bugs? Cause both of them would be pretty cool to have well may be except bugs shaped as beds.