News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oh. Well, either I didn't realize it, or I forgot about it. Either way, excessive activity isn't something that you need to react like this to.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

well I don't see Dude wanting to talk it out with her though, and I imagine just ignoring it is hard too (if the posts actually cause him to hyperventilate)

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 01:54:08 PMOh. Well, either I didn't realize it, or I forgot about it. Either way, excessive activity isn't something that you need to react like this to.
Also, you fixed your problem in like a mon-

Oh.

Well, I'll give him/her/it/whatever a month and we'll see where we are...

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 01:58:09 PMwell I don't see Dude wanting to talk it out with her though, and I imagine just ignoring it is hard too (if the posts actually cause him to hyperventilate)
I tried once not to long ago and I just can't.

ThatGamer

It's not my place to say anything right now, as I see I'm the problem apparently, but I think you need to calm down a bit, Dude. I never personally attacked you or anything, so I don't think you need to hyperventilate...

And maybe, who knows, I might be better if you take a break and come back! I mean, I was gone for 6 months and significantly improved, right?

And you know, you could talk it out. I'm open to suggestions Besides asking me to stop talking
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

I think maybe we need a strong cup of tea and a relaxing massage for everyone

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Something's terribly wrong if Dude doesn't feel better after kittens...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Bloop

Kittens and shameless self promoting! Listen to this song to calm down significantly! Yaaaaaaaaay

kittens r pritty cuwte tho

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 19, 2015, 02:06:39 PMEveryone just shut up and have a fucking cat

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH COMEDY GOLD ON THIS WEBSITE LATELY

ThatGamer

Dude

ThatGamer