The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

At least for a month so there is hope I will have interaction with her once again unless people in the Skype chatroom tell me otherwise.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 19, 2015, 02:18:58 PM

At least for a month so there is hope I will have interaction with her once again unless people in the Skype chatroom tell me otherwise.

Oh...well, if that makes you feel better then by all means, block me.  :-\
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Don't quote big images like that please, it clutters up the page. Not unlike my signature
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Lol blue.

And I mean I can still look at your post if I need context or something but yeah. Just for a month.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Waddle Bro

doodle you're figuring out the ignore option way too late i've been using it for over half a year now on certain members

Hero of Trains

Okay, so Slow, you mentioned how talkative you were when you first joined, so I went to the early PYTOTM thread. And I'm scared now. Because young Kefka's post's are like me in real life. Am I going to turn into Kefka? WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 19, 2015, 02:30:11 PMdoodle you're figuring out the ignore option way too late i've been using it for over half a year now on certain members
;_;
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 02:30:43 PMOkay, so Slow, you mentioned how talkative you were when you first joined, so I went to the early PYTOTM thread. And I'm scared now. Because young Kefka's post's are like me in real life. Am I going to turn into Kefka? WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?

Now that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. I'm serious if we were still doing NSM weekly this week's would be an entirely comedy issue

besides all of the soap opera antics going on of course
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Everyone turns into Kefka when they grow older. It's one of the inevitable ways of life

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 02:30:43 PMOkay, so Slow, you mentioned how talkative you were when you first joined, so I went to the early PYTOTM thread. And I'm scared now. Because young Kefka's post's are like me in real life. Am I going to turn into Kefka? WHAT CAN THIS MEAN?

Now is probably a good time to get on your good side trains. Before you go warped like Kefka... :o lol
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

The interesting thing is, I find most of Kefka's posts pretty funny already.

Also, read this page. Sound familiar?
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=19.7185
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 19, 2015, 02:37:28 PMThe interesting thing is, I find most of Kefka's posts pretty funny already.

Also, read this page. Sound familiar?
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=19.7185

Don't know who this was directed at, but to me it doesn't sound familiar...