News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 24, 2015, 11:22:12 AMor I could cut them out like I'm talking about doing. Friends /shouldn't/ treat you like shit.

I don't have another choice, really.  :-\

I would just leave them out if you want to.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Altissimo on August 24, 2015, 11:19:03 AMalti complains:
two of my friends treated me poorly recently and I'm debating whether to cut them out of my life for good because I've been treated like shit a lot by people I cared about and I put up with far more of it than I should, and I finally feel like I need to stand up for myself here.
But if I do that I'll only have, like, five friends left in my life. One of whom lives here but goes to college ten hours away. Three of whom live in other states entirely and I met through the Internet. And the last one doesn't really text or talk very often. I'm just so fucking insecure that I can't help but wonder if it's worth it to keep friends that treat me poorly simply because "I need them in my life".
Not worth it to keep them. It's generally better to have online friends who treat you better instead of friends around you who treat you like shit.
Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 11:20:54 AMMy friends treat me bad too. You just gotta live with it.
Yes, because you having a bad life makes everyone else's troubles irrelevant...
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 11:25:08 AMYes, because you having a bad life makes everyone else's troubles irrelevant...

Not what I meant.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

I agree! Those guys who treat you like sheet shouldn't deserve suchave a wonderful person like you! You have us Alt! We all are your friends! :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 12:08:33 PMI agree! Those guys who treat you like sheet shouldn't deserve suchave a wonderful person like you! You have us Alt! We all are your friends! :)

Well put.  ;)

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Sebastian

Altissimo

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 12:23:08 PMSketchy

Hey man it's more respect than I've gotten from my friends lately :V

thanks guys :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 24, 2015, 12:23:08 PMSketchy

::)

Quote from: Altissimo on August 24, 2015, 12:23:55 PMHey man it's more respect than I've gotten from my friends lately :V

thanks guys :D

No problem! I'm here literally all the time if you need someone to talk to. As is everyone else, I'm sure!

Bloop

Quote from: Altissimo on August 24, 2015, 11:19:03 AMalti complains:
[complains]
I've been in this same kind of situation. It's probably best for you to let go of them, you'll be grateful you'll have done later on.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

ThatGamer

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book