The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 01:32:26 PMhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ularikp9iuj8gx4/Screenshot%202015-08-24%2014.29.29.png?dl=0

Why am I the only one that's not dark blue on the list of people online?  :'(
If you have a question, ask it somewhere other than the ranting thread. Unless you're ranting about this, which it doesn't look like you are.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 01:36:51 PMIf you have a question, ask it somewhere other than the ranting thread. Unless you're ranting about this, which it doesn't look like you are.

Oh I am ranting about it. I want to know why I'm the only one not lit up.

And I don't use imager, dropbox will have to do.

Maelstrom

Quote from: ThatGamerWhy am I the only one that's not dark blue on the list of people online?  :'(
Because, quite obviously, you are indeed a ghost.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 24, 2015, 01:40:23 PMBecause, quite obviously, you are indeed a ghost.

Thanks Maelstrom...that's not good though... :-\

InsigTurtle

wheeee so the ear infection in my right ear cleared up
and now i have an infection in my left ear that's fucking up my hearing
so i just need to hope that my left eardrum doesn't rupture too because that would be shit

on the bright side, school's coming back in a couple of weeks, so i won't have to deal with my incessant ennui.

ThatGamer

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 24, 2015, 05:20:22 PMwheeee so the ear infection in my right ear cleared up
and now i have an infection in my left ear that's fucking up my hearing
so i just need to hope that my left eardrum doesn't rupture too because that would be shit

on the bright side, school's coming back in a couple of weeks, so i won't have to deal with my incessant ennui.

That sucks, Insig! I hope you feel better!

braix

Someone at school bumped into me while my phone was in my hand. The phone screen broke so the entire bottom portion of the screen is unresponsive thus I cant even unlock it and it renders my phone completely useless.

So I went from this phone: http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_g2-5543.php
To my old phone: http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_f3-5509.php
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Still better than my phone, on the bright side!  :P

braix

It's not necessarily a matter of how good it is; having had something good and getting it replaced with something worse always sucks.
Also I downloaded a couple apps(Google Chome, Kik, KakaoTalk) and now I'm out of storage
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 25, 2015, 05:30:12 PMIt's not necessarily a matter of how good it is; having had something good and getting it replaced with something worse always sucks.
Also I downloaded a couple apps(Google Chome, Kik, KakaoTalk) and now I'm out of storage

Can't stop laughing right now. That's horrid storage...

BlackDragonSlayer

Ahhhh... computer troubles are just fun, aren't they...? Spoiler: They aren't.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber