News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

You know, I cry when I see injustice. On youtube I see people picking on mentally disabled people. I'm talking about Raj in hells kitchen. Sure he's disabled but this does not give any of those damn chefs a reason to bring curses on him. I really feel bad for Raj and I wish the world would wake up and treat everyone normally. Throwing stuff at him, wishing he was in hell, insulting him....those really piss me off. Poor Raj  :'(
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 07:57:20 PMYou know, I cry when I see injustice. On youtube I see people picking on mentally disabled people. I'm talking about Raj in hells kitchen. Sure he's disabled but this does not give any of those damn chefs a reason to bring curses on him. I really feel bad for Raj and I wish the world would wake up and treat everyone normally. Throwing stuff at him, wishing he was in hell, insulting him....those really piss me off. Poor Raj  :'(

I hate that too. It's just how the world is. People insult me, but do I give in? No, I stand tall! He will do the same! :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 25, 2015, 08:02:43 PMI hate that too. It's just how the world is. People insult me, but do I give in? No, I stand tall! He will do the same! :)
I love your determination and optimism!   :)
Here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 07:57:20 PMYou know, I cry when I see injustice. On youtube I see people picking on mentally disabled people. I'm talking about Raj in hells kitchen. Sure he's disabled but this does not give any of those damn chefs a reason to bring curses on him. I really feel bad for Raj and I wish the world would wake up and treat everyone normally. Throwing stuff at him, wishing he was in hell, insulting him....those really piss me off. Poor Raj  :'(
Most of that is Ramsey over dramatizing it. He's made so over-the-top that people come back and see it. It seems inhumane but it's really just basic marketing.
He's a bit of an ass in real life (he was on I think Conan O'Brien's show and was a major ass when they made scrambled eggs), though, so obviously not completely fake  ::)
what is shitpost

braix

When I got insulted and bullied, I just died inside. Optimism isn't really my thing I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:08:55 PMI love your determination and optimism!   :)
Here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE

Raj doesn't seem too bad!  :) He seems nice!

Also I agree with PDS, Ramsey is a jerk...

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 25, 2015, 08:11:45 PMWhen I got insulted and bullied, I just died inside. Optimism isn't really my thing I guess.

I try to be optimistic! I always get bullied, but I try to overcome bullies!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

he's not too bad irl, he's a lot cooler on other TV shows, but that's the main premise of that tv show, him yelling at everyone
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 25, 2015, 08:11:45 PMWhen I got insulted and bullied, I just died inside. Optimism isn't really my thing I guess.
Then you might like this exchange between characters on the Last Airbender cartoon:
Katara: Are you calling me a liar?
Sokka: No, I'm saying you're an optimist, but they're basically the same thing.
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

I don't mean Ramsey. Well I do, but the others were worse. How fricking dare they do that do that poor soul. How the hell do they fricking with such a guilty conscience?! Those are a bunch of chauvinistic asshole who bully Raj just because they are fucking assholes. Those shit's should shut the hell up and stop giving Raj the attitude. Raj has been in enough hell already and I heard that Raj is dead now. That makes me more angry. How fucking dare they bring curses on him.  >:(

braix

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 08:17:04 PMKata: Are you calling me a liar?
Sokka: No, I'm saying you're an optimist, but they're basically the same thing.
This is so true like 200% omg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:18:29 PMI don't mean Ramsey. Well I do, but the others were worse. How fricking dare they do that do that poor soul. How the hell do they fricking with such a guilty conscience?! Those are a bunch of chauvinistic asshole who bully Raj just because they are fucking assholes. Those shit's should shut the hell up and stop giving Raj the attitude. Raj has been in enough hell already and I heard that Raj is dead now. That makes me more angry. How fucking dare they bring curses on him.  >:(
What I find funny is that you just start using all these curse words in place of regular vocabulary, then you say the word "chauvinistic".
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 08:20:54 PMWhat I find funny is that you just start using all these curse words in place of regular vocabulary, then you say the word "chauvinistic".
:)You sure are observant!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:18:29 PMI don't mean Ramsey. Well I do, but the others were worse. How fricking dare they do that do that poor soul. How the hell do they fricking with such a guilty conscience?! Those are a bunch of chauvinistic asshole who bully Raj just because they are fucking assholes. Those shit's should shut the hell up and stop giving Raj the attitude. Raj has been in enough hell already and I heard that Raj is dead now. That makes me more angry. How fucking dare they bring curses on him.  >:(

Raj is dead? Oh damn...

This is kinda sad...

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 08:20:54 PMWhat I find funny is that you just start using all these curse words in place of regular vocabulary, then you say the word "chauvinistic".

Haha, I agree!

mayastarr041

I get emotional over little things. :')
No surprise when I started bawling when I try to put myself in his shoes.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:25:04 PMI get emotional over little things. :')
No surprise when I started bawling when I try to put myself in his shoes.

I do the same thing! I get you!  :)