The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

He's dead due to diabetes complications. Not because he was being bullied..
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

You do know that reality TV isn't real, right? It's practically scripted, and some people adopt roles just so that producers have to keep them on longer. I haven't seen the clip, but it's probably just being dramatized so they can get more views and publicity.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 08:27:16 PMHe's dead due to diabetes complications. Not because he was being bullied..
Yep! I mean they knew he was ill, but did they cut him any slack? No sir. I really hate them with a fiery passion.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 25, 2015, 08:27:59 PMYou do know that reality TV isn't real, right? It's practically scripted, and some people adopt roles just so that producers have to keep them on longer. I haven't seen the clip, but it's probably just being dramatized so they can get more views and publicity.
I really hope that's the case. I pray that you are right because if it is actually real, I'm going to have problems with the other chefs.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:28:17 PMYep! I mean they knew he was ill, but did they cut him any slack? No sir. I really hate them with a fiery passion.

Unfortunate. I would hate to die knowing I was bullied...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

And I would hate to die while being depressed! It always comes back to this doesn't it?  ;)

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:32:10 PMAnd I would hate to die while being depressed! It always comes back to this doesn't it?  ;)

Can't seem to shake it!  :P

Well, as long as someone loves you, life is still worth living, as I always say!

Also agreed, would hate to die like that. Actually would hate to die at all. Wish I could live forever. But we all die someday...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Having diabetes (especially type two which is more often from dietary habits and the like than other types of diabetes) doesn't entitle you to endless sympathy  :P
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 25, 2015, 08:29:53 PMI really hope that's the case. I pray that you are right because if it is actually real, I'm going to have problems with the other chefs.
It is the case. They'd have been sued by now if it weren't. And it would be incredibly stupid for them to broadcast this on national television.
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 08:41:14 PMIt is the case. They'd have been sued by now if it weren't. And it would be incredibly stupid for them to broadcast this on national television.

Agreed.

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Damn. Sobering stuff, as all shootings and the like are when caught on tape :P
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Yeah, I feel so bad for the victim's family :/

Dude

In some more interesting news, I had to get up at 4 today.

Dude