The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Maybe that BDSM gif that was posted in the thought of the moment thread would've been applicable.
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dude on August 28, 2015, 11:33:36 AMDamnit, why can't stupid shit happen when I'm awake or not working?

I could've beat his ass.
Dude, Im glad you have my back and Im glad that you would take your time to do that. You have my eternal respect until I die
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 28, 2015, 11:32:42 AMTG & Maya: No one's in trouble, it was just a suggestion.

The battery is basically responsible for starting the car, and it was dead d:
so basically, I wasn't going anywhere xD
Poor you! I'm glad that didn't happen on a freeway or on a street. I'm glad you're safe.

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheDreamingHawk

I leave for a few days and everybody seems distressed for some odd reason when I return. Did something bad happen? I don't want to get involved in a personal issue but I have this "Moderator's intuition" of sorts that something really bad happened... (The intuition comes from me being a moderator on my own site and dealing with things like this before, FYI. Not trying to be a backseat mod.) Whatever the case, I really hope nothing bad happened. I know this thread is for discussing issues and frustrations but it seems to me like something that was far worse than that was on here... Do I even want to know?

In other news, I found out the reason I didn't get a Mario Maker review code for my website, because another reviewer who had contacted me on twitter around the time they were being sent out offered to help me get my review copy, so I followed him on twitter to see what the whole ordeal was about. Of course I soon found out he was younger than me and made a wordpress website with reviews copied from IGN with slight edits in order to get free games early. When he didn't get his review copy he started to harass other big reviewers to try and get them to send him their copy of the game, which I told him was unprofessional, only to be blocked. Now the evidence is put together on why Nintendo was a bit cautious on giving me a review copy, considering how the other guy was doing similar things without any intention of reviewing the game. Unfortunate but at least I finally know now, so I decided to focus entirely on my video scripts for now to make my site stand out.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

AwesomeYears

Short story: Dream Theater's account got hacked and hacker posts disturbing messages to Maya. (Of course this isn't 100% accurate but that's the only thing I can think of... :/)

SlowPokemon

His account didn't get hacked. He said some offensive things and when we told him to either stop talking about it or leave, he got hostile and said those horrible things.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 28, 2015, 06:45:05 PM(Of course this isn't 100% accurate but that's the only thing I can think of... :/)
That's just my opinion, DreamTheater would never say that unless he was a troll, which I beleive he wasn't. I don't know, I'll just say watch out other users in case I'm right :/

SlowPokemon

He didn't start out as a troll, he only became that way after we asked him to stop.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 28, 2015, 07:25:58 PMThat's just my opinion, DreamTheater would never say that unless he was a troll, which I beleive he wasn't. I don't know, I'll just say watch out other users in case I'm right :/

People can be jerks sometimes. People can also be jerks to specific people and not others.

mayastarr041

Thats one of the greatest downsides of this. I become. a target not just here but in many many other places.Why do you think I was raped? Because depression made me weak, feeble, blind to the world.

Dude

I'm like 90% sure he was a Cosmopolitan (or whatever his name was) alt.

ThatGamer

Gee, that's sad, Maya. I'm sorry. I've had sex willingly, but raped is different...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"