The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

ThatGamer

Yeah...it's a bit of a long story. Nvm. I shouldn't have done it in the first place, it was just a time to explore...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

You know what sucks? When you're 24 and so damn shy that you haven't even explored with that at all.

ThatGamer

You're...24? Why did I not know this...

I thought you were 16.

Yeah, I think it's time to do it, Dude. If you want. But keep in mind that you will have to ether bear or care for the baby...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on August 28, 2015, 08:06:14 PMYou know what sucks? When you're 24 and so damn shy that you haven't even explored with that at all.

;)
(i'm 20)

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 28, 2015, 08:08:56 PM;)
(i'm 20)

How old were you when you posted in the face to the name topic, while you were in italy? 16?

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 28, 2015, 08:10:38 PMguys I'm gay remember?

Oh, forgot. Well, I don't know how it works in that instance, sorry...

Altissimo

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 08:10:00 PMHow old were you when you posted in the face to the name topic, while you were in italy? 16?

and no Dude I hadn't actually seen that anywhere. though I'll jokingly hit on anyone who says that they haven't had sex

Dude

Altissimo

mayastarr041

Thats why I am like this. He promised me pleasure. He said I would love it, he lied to me. I did nit like it, it hurt me and it is so traumatizing. He promised me god damn it....he did
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mikey

unmotivated