The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

i can't find my black etf picture :<

i'm so sad

FireArrow

Quote from: Altissimo on August 30, 2015, 10:19:00 AMWHAT A COINKYDINK!!!!

anyhoo, i'm pissed off bc the friends i complained about earlier are probably never coming back into my life. It always sucks to lose friends but I'm sick of getting stepped on... even though I just won't have many friends left after this :( and I'm too damn insecure to feel Good about this

just better dive headfirst into school and music work, huh? that will surely fill the void in my heart yes

Dude, I know that feeling. My only advice is to try and not let it get to your Psyche, you don't wanna impede on your ability to make new friends.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Altissimo on August 30, 2015, 10:19:00 AMWHAT A COINKYDINK!!!!

anyhoo, i'm pissed off bc the friends i complained about earlier are probably never coming back into my life. It always sucks to lose friends but I'm sick of getting stepped on... even though I just won't have many friends left after this :( and I'm too damn insecure to feel Good about this

just better dive headfirst into school and music work, huh? that will surely fill the void in my heart yes
Sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that, never is good when friends ditch you.
Distracting yourself might help, it has for me. Wish I could offer better advice.
what is shitpost

Dude

We have 3 trucks this week so I have to get up at 4AM like every day till Sat :(

Nebbles

Siiiigh summer's pretty much over and I'm bummed :c
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2015, 08:15:29 PMSiiiigh summer's pretty much over and I'm bummed :c

Was actually going to say that...

Scared and sad at the same time to be starting high school. Especially since I never did any schooling before... :-[

But I'm sure it will be fun! I'll make friends and stuff!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2015, 08:15:29 PMSiiiigh summer's pretty much over and I'm bummed :c

I've been in school for a month ;-;

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

braix

The first week of school ended at 2pm but starting tomorrow, school ends at 5pm. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

5pm? Do you start school at 10am or something? Or at least have a short day every week?

FireArrow

ThatGamer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:06:41 PMThat's just how they do it in south Korea.

But I don't think Braixen actually lives in Korea, he lives in America as an immigrant. So it must just be a special school...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 30, 2015, 11:02:57 PM5pm? Do you start school at 10am or something? Or at least have a short day every week?
I start at 8am. Fortunately though Fridays end at 2pm.
Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:06:41 PMThat's just how they do it in south Korea.
Actually in Korea they end at around 10pm, not 5. Then you would go to another place to study for a couple hours.
Quote from: ThatGamer on August 31, 2015, 06:19:34 AMBut I don't think Braixen actually lives in Korea, he lives in America as an immigrant. So it must just be a special school...
Actually got my US citizenship recently [emoji14]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

i guess uni starts up again today for me. it doesn't feel like it though since I don't have classes on mondays

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 31, 2015, 06:52:52 AMActually got my US citizenship recently [emoji14]

Oh really? Interesting. Yet you still look so kawaii