News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

Great....I was driving and I tried making a right on a bicycle lane. Got a ticket and I have to appear in court because I am a juvenile. Apparently I went in the bike lane from over 1500 feet. Dang it.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
K-NiGhT

I've been getting progressively more sick over this past week. Today it's at the worst it's been yet. I feel awful.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 02, 2015, 05:00:33 PMmy eyse
they hurt
Quote from: ThatGamer on September 02, 2015, 05:29:58 PMI...I...I can't feel my eyes...I feel like I stared into the sun. But alas, it was only Dude's absolutely horrid wonderful works of art!

My new friend would be disgraced very impressed!

Now in all seriousness....shouldn't you be past doodles, by now, Dude? I mean, you are 25....

Or I guess you could keep drawing them and call them Dudeles. lol
Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 02, 2015, 08:13:54 PMi think it's shit
Quote from: Maelstrom on September 03, 2015, 11:52:48 AMYes, kill it with fire! Mwahahaahaha!

Just put it everywhere.
assholes on nsm part one

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

I'm only going from now on tho

Nothing from the past because that takes too much time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 03, 2015, 10:45:15 AMI've been getting progressively more sick over this past week. Today it's at the worst it's been yet. I feel awful.
Bleh... I feel bad for you. I've been sick since the 15th... off and on. Symptoms seem like they've disappeared. BLAM! More stuff.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

School. Enough said.

In all seriousness, school sucks. I wish i had never started. It's dumb and I don't understand it. I made a friend but she's on vacation so I won't see her for a while. So I'm stuck doing shitty schoolwork and bullcrap I don't even understand without friends to talk to. And I'm the laughingstock of the school because my answers are different then everyone elses. Fuck school with a passion. Too late to drop out now...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Altissimo

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

sounds like a weird school if you're a laughingstock for having different answers
just sayin
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

sounds like a typical school in pretty much anywhere in canada

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 03, 2015, 07:55:38 PMsounds like a weird school if you're a laughingstock for having different answers
just sayin

Well, they say my answers are weird.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on September 03, 2015, 07:56:38 PMsounds like a typical school in pretty much anywhere in canada

Yup yup pretty much.

Altissimo

ThatGamer