The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 03, 2015, 08:18:01 PMpls explain

I just said it's how Mcdonalds plans to take over the world. And it was a legitimate answer too, even though people though I was joking.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

KefkaticFanatic

There comes a time where jesting can go too far and cease its amusement, regardless of how entertaining the statement might have been on its own.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 03, 2015, 08:20:06 PMMcdonalds plans to take over the world
Quotelegitimate answer
Obviously Disney is the one who plans to take over the world. I don't think these two phrases make sense together.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 03, 2015, 08:21:33 PMThere comes a time where jesting can go too far and cease its amusement, regardless of how entertaining the statement might have been on its own.

I wasn't being amusing though. It was my serious answer... :-[
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nakah

The title of this thread offends me with its vulgar language so waaahh

Sebastian

Zunawe

Can't people listen to music/shows through earbuds/headphones when they're the only ones who care about it? I feel like personal music should be a private thing. Or at least keep it to a reasonable volume so that you can listen to it without the entire apartment hearing it comfortably. </roommate rant>
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

blasting loud music is a good way to express yourself
if they wanna play hardball play hardball right back and blast concerto #20 in D minor
unmotivated

Altissimo

My personal favorite thing to strike back at annoying music-listeners with is Rite of Spring

MaestroUGC

Nah, the finale of Bruckner's 8th Symphony. Something with a real bang.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

I get embarrassed when listening to music in public...

it's a mystery why

ThatGamer

I get embarrassed because I only listen to Vocaloid and no one likes that...

AwesomeYears

Can you stop trying to annoy Dude by purposely trying to act like a weeaboo.

ThatGamer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on September 04, 2015, 07:25:18 PMCan you stop trying to annoy Dude by purposely trying to act like a weeaboo.

The heck is a weeaboo? I'm not trying to annoy Dude, just expressing my love for Vocaloid. What's wrong with that??