News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

nya~ kawaii desu japan is best country japanese food is best food tomorrow i'm moving to tokyo wearing my kimono and i'm buying a katana and i'm going to pray at shinto temples with very cute miko arigato gozaimasu ohayou sayonara sushi teriyaki miso soup tempura anime not cartoons manga not comics japanese culture is the best!

That's pretty much what you need to know.

Yugi

Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese.

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yugi on September 04, 2015, 07:59:27 PMJapan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese.

You've played Wild Arms!? or are you just listing it?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 05, 2015, 05:03:37 AMYou've played Wild Arms!? or are you just listing it?

Lol I bet you are really happy to find someone that actually plays that!  ;)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 04, 2015, 06:51:53 PMI get embarrassed because I only listen to Vocaloid and no one likes that...
I seriously want to punch you

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:12:52 PMI seriously want to punch you

Like what in the actual fuck. I said I love Vocaloid and you have to get all pissed about it?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

you said no one likes it, I like it, so that means I'm no one in your eyes so fuck you >:(

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:19:49 PMyou said no one likes it, I like it, so that means I'm no one in your eyes so fuck you >:(

I meant no one on the bus likes it. Don't take everything so literally. But glad I'm not the only one who loves it

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:24:13 PMI thought you were homeschooled

I just started grade 10. Therefore, i was sent to High School. Been there for the last 4 days. And i hate every second of it....

Mashi

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:19:49 PMyou said no one likes it, I like it, so that means I'm no one in your eyes so fuck you >:(
"No one" is perfect, however, so that means you're perfect!!!

mikey

there's also a cyclops coming for you dude, I'd watch out
although it's cool how you killed him in the first place
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Mashi on September 05, 2015, 03:27:15 PM"No one" is perfect, however, so that means you're perfect!!!

Good way to think of it. Though I disagree.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department