The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

The nice thing about my school situation is that once I get to the music building I can just stay there for twelve hours
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: Oasis on September 15, 2015, 09:54:08 AM@Braixen, @Olimar: Totally agree. Drove to school and there was a car in front of me doing a 10 on a 35 MPH road.
At first, I was all cool and calm, but I got so mad, I honked, but he flipped me out and went slower. There was a puddle of water on the right side so I immediately switched lanes and splashed the hell out of him.
The look on his face was so funny, it made my day. I hate slow drivers, they piss me off.

Why didn't you just switch lanes to begin with? THat's something that gets on my nerves, when people follow you because you're doing something wrong when they have the option to just... not

Sebastian

I almost died yesterday.....our brakes when out WHILE WE WERE GOING DOWN HILL.

Oasis

@Altissimo: Are you going to slam me for literally everything? I mean, come on.
Although the problem with me is either not giving full details of the event or not reading over what I wrote.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Altissimo

Quote from: Oasis on September 15, 2015, 10:07:29 AM@Altissimo: Are you going to slam me for literally everything? I mean, come on.
Although the problem with me is either not giving full details of the event or not reading over what I wrote.

Mostly it's that I don't believe you actually drive :VVV

Oasis

Lol, Im 17. Parents allowed me to drive so my insurance rate would be lower later. Trust me, I do drive.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on September 15, 2015, 10:00:43 AMWhy didn't you just switch lanes to begin with? THat's something that gets on my nerves, when people follow you because you're doing something wrong when they have the option to just... not
this, if it's a four lane road you could easily pass instead of creating a scene.

Source: been driving for 4-ish years

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on September 15, 2015, 10:32:12 AMthis, if it's a four lane road you could easily pass instead of creating a scene.

Source: been driving for 4-ish years

I've only had my license for 9 months but I've been on long road trips on the highway with a road-rage-prone mother many, many times lmfao

Waddle Bro

why the fuck are people arguing about do they drive a car and how much
chill

mikey

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 15, 2015, 12:44:00 PMwhy the fuck are people arguing about do they drive a car and how much
chill
I can't believe I actually agree with Waddle for once
like, driving a car is not a big deal, why are we arguing about it
unmotivated

Olimar12345

It's a contest! Whoever has driven the longest is obvi. the collest!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345