The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Studying for the Biology quiz tomorrow and I'm so lost
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Applying to graduate school is a stressful time. It does not help that I am horribly paranoid at all times about whether my shit is right or not

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Altissimo

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

I'mma graduate in May with a bachelor of arts in music (just ... music... I was originally a music therapy student which is has a great program at this school, but by the time I switched majors it was too late to realistically consider transferring to a school with a better music program) and a minor in psychology.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Altissimo on November 19, 2015, 09:23:23 AMI'mma graduate in May with a bachelor of arts in music (just ... music... I was originally a music therapy student which is has a great program at this school, but by the time I switched majors it was too late to realistically consider transferring to a school with a better music program) and a minor in psychology.
This is what I want to go with my BofM and BofEd but the unis where I am won't gimme. So maybe I'll minor in Spanish or Phys Ed instead. ::)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

So jealous. The music education program (here, at least) is soooo tedious...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 19, 2015, 09:25:39 AMThis is what I want to go with my BofM and BofEd but the unis where I am won't gimme. So maybe I'll minor in Spanish or Phys Ed instead. ::)

no psych minor? Das ridic yo

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 19, 2015, 09:26:45 AMSo jealous. The music education program (here, at least) is soooo tedious...
Oh? Mine is too but maybe not as much.

Quote from: Altissimo on November 19, 2015, 09:27:41 AMno psych minor? Das ridic yo
Well I can but it's not exactly what I need. Basically it's just not an option.

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

I'm jk. Ed is a good degree. It's just not for me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Man, I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a good watch with the correct roman numeral 4. wtf even.