News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

You really think someone from your personal life is determined enough to come on here to slander you? They probably would have already if that was the case.

But if you're really worried about that, we have Skype conversations for a reason.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on January 15, 2016, 09:22:54 PMYou really think someone from your personal life is determined enough to come on here to slander you? They probably would have already if that was the case.

But if you're really worried about that, we have Skype conversations for a reason.

they wouldn't ever come here to slander me but i'm worried they might find my complaining shit and confront me some other way lmao

Dudeman

Well, if you want to complain (which is sometimes a good idea) then you can complain somewhere where they won't find out. Say, Tinychat or Skype. I doubt they're going to stumble across your rants over here by accident, let alone go looking for them, but whatever floats your boat.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I'm so terrible at time management I just missed a big due date and I still have more to meet. I'm so stressed out right now and I wan't to relax for a moment but I don't have the time to
If this is this life, I don't like it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Oronoco

There's always time to get some fresh air. You could climb a tree or a staircase or whatever's available. A change of scenery and some exercise help me de-stress.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

Just, you know. Don't take the fast way down from that tree or staircase. Please.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on January 16, 2016, 07:04:29 PMJust, you know. Don't take the fast way down from that tree or staircase. Please.
but it's faster, he needs to save as much time as possible
unmotivated

Dude

What if it's a small staircase or tree? Is it OK to jump those?

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ZeldaFan

Welp, I just got laid off today with no warning.

Great.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

...oh.

That's...that's not a good.

You have any idea why?

ZeldaFan

They told me they were "restructuring the department", so because I'm fairly new (4-ish months) and work part time, they let me go. Apparently this is the slow time of the year so they'll be laying off quite a few people

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

Huh. Bummer. Well, good luck finding another job.