News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

This was why western New York is a different country to me.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on April 28, 2016, 03:50:39 PMWhat was that? I was too busy stuffing my face with cheese curds.

Cheese curls ???

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I had my voice jury today, and the school didn't get a proper accompanist, and had a professor try and play through my song instead. The lady fucked it up at least three times and nearly threw me off pitch.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Wow, what scrubs; sight reading at a jury is extremely unfair (and downright insulting) to you, someone who spent the time actually learning the piece. You should have asked to go without one in that scenario, if it was possible (that's what I would have done, at least).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Ruto on April 28, 2016, 11:16:11 PM

Woah woah woah. I live in Northwest Washington and I never hear anyone use "pop" up here. It's soda all the way.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

Yum. Cheese curds... served over fries with gravy... Poutine <3

In Seattle, I hear soda all the time. I dont think anyone says pop.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: DrP on April 29, 2016, 08:46:09 PMYum. Cheese curds... served over fries with gravy... Poutine <3
I had poutine when I was in Las Vegas. It was all right.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

You got to have it in Canada (Quebec). Likely 1000x better.

braix

So my body really hates mornings, especially monday mornings. My stomach hurts, my throat hurts, I get dizzy and I have trouble breathing. I just want to go back to sleep.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

shadowhunter301

Braix, by any chance, is it AP week for you?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on May 02, 2016, 10:00:59 AMBraix, by any chance, is it AP week for you?
It is for me. My week of pain starts tomorrow with Physics...rip

mikey

I hate weekends
I get all unmotivated and stuff
unmotivated