News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 03:48:12 PMI don't think this is a topic that requires an extensive argument, although others might think otherwise, apparently.

i wrote my post like an analysis as a fucking joke lmaoooo

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh, ok. I think we can agree after this experience that tone isn't always easy to convey while posting, and what we intend to be interpreted in one way will often get interpreted in a completely different way.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I clicked the next page thinking "I hope no one said something insensitive to Nebbles" and we're still on bds lmao
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayerOh, ok. I think we can agree after this experience that tone isn't always easy to convey while posting, and what we intend to be interpreted in one way will often get interpreted in a completely different way.

Wait, this is an internet forum. You should've known this ages ago.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 28, 2016, 04:00:29 PMI clicked the next page thinking "I hope no one said something insensitive to Nebbles" and we're still on bds lmao

Well, thanks for thinking of me, at least.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

so sorry nebbles for missing your post!! i apologize so much gahh D:
idk the situation so i can't really say anything, stand your ground at least? you shouldn't be forced to do anything you yourself deep down don't want to do. hope things work out

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 28, 2016, 03:59:29 PMOh, ok. I think we can agree after this experience that tone isn't always easy to convey while posting, and what we intend to be interpreted in one way will often get interpreted in a completely different way.
why are you generalizing this conclusion from a situation where you were the only one with the interpretation troubles

Nebbles

I tried standing my ground. Mom says I'm "obligated" to see him twice a year, for some reason. Wheeeee.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 28, 2016, 04:20:08 PMwhy are you generalizing this conclusion from a situation where you were the only one with the interpretation troubles
because someone else interpreting something the wrong way is what started the whole situation in the first place
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

*clears throat*

Also sry about missing ur post nebbles
You got caught by the unfortunate page-turn.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Hey, don't put the blame fully on me, I wasn't the only one who thought that way.

Olimar12345

Dude

SlowPokemon

can we change his name to olimeme

or else lolimar
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.