News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

Quote from: Sir Dino on July 25, 2016, 02:18:00 PMit's sO HOT IN CALIFORNIA DOnt talk 2me
Ugh ik :/. Even at 9pm it's 90 degrees (for the past several days)

Sebastian

mikey

98 degrees here for me.  I don't mind it much.
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

dad is at it again. About college and a car. Can I just leave this dimension? Move back to Isle Delfino? Living here sucks. It really does. These last 3 days have been tense out the wazoo and it's all thanks to him.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

I got a new job so I haven't been home much lately. Usually when I'm home the thermostat is never below 74 degrees (and that's even too cold for me but I compromise with my roommates). When I finally returned home after about 4 days, our electricity bill was up on the board.

We owe $106 for June!!! (Split between 3 people, so ~$35 each)

Our bill has NEVER been that high! I was PISSED. My roommate who stays in her room all day turns down the temp to 67 degrees!!! 67!!! Who needs it that cold???

So I wrote an angry note... "Remember that some of us can't afford $35 a month for AIR CONDITIONING"

I'm so sick of having roommates...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

zf you're too nice
you write an angry note when you should be eating their food instead
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 26, 2016, 08:16:50 AMdad is at it again. About college and a car. Can I just leave this dimension? Move back to Isle Delfino? Living here sucks. It really does. These last 3 days have been tense out the wazoo and it's all thanks to him.

I wish I could say it gets better but I'm 20 and in my last year of college and my parents are still trying to control my life. At some point I think you've got to force independence or it just won't happen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

become a mormon, your parents can't talk to you for two years except for mother's day and christmas
unmotivated

Sir Dino

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2016, 03:01:50 PMbecome a mormon, your parents can't talk to you for two years except for mother's day and christmas
can bespinben confirm this so it can be canon

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 26, 2016, 03:00:06 PMI wish I could say it gets better but I'm 20 and in my last year of college and my parents are still trying to control my life. At some point I think you've got to force independence or it just won't happen.
*sighhhh* You see, I may end up snapping here soon if I'm not careful. I'm tired of dealing with him, but I know that I still have 2 years before college. Two years of my life that could be utterly horrible if I'm not careful.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

You're lucky he's pushing you to go away to college. I had to fight to get my parents to be okay with me going away to live at college rather than staying home and commuting. What I did is basically what you're doing--suck it up and deal with it. The only thing that got me through high school was knowing college (and by extension time without my parents) was ahead. Well, that and some late night Professor Layton sessions.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.