News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I'm sorry for you
Try to enjoy it anyway and I hope your day goes really well
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Nothing to make a concert better like bleeding from your uterus :-X
Sucks. Sorry to hear it </3
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

College life is extremely boring. My phone cord broke this weekend. I'm currently not sure if my phone's charger port is broken as well. I missed my history class this morning. And on top of all of that, I STILL HAVEN"T UPLOADED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

If college life is boring you haven't tried enough of the stuff at campus.  There's always something to do, like a pickup game of soccer at the stadium on T/Th or gaming clubs
unmotivated

Zunawe

Do you even know how much college students like Smash Bros? You find a way to set up any Smash Bros in a common area and you've made 10 new friends.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ETFROXX

Boyfriend and I had a bit of a fight this morning. Turns out it was a misunderstanding. That I didn't understand was happening. I just thought he was stressed.

WELL IT WORKED OUT BUT I DON'T LIKE FIGHTS. Plus, it was right away in the morning so not the best start to my day.

Doesn't help that I work at 6 AM and god knows no one can have a decent discussion at that time.

mikey

Arguments happen.  The important thing is that you guys resolved it and you're not mad at each other any more
unmotivated

Oronoco

I'm glad it worked out! I can't stand fighting either. But It can be easy to give someone a not-too-friendly stare early in the morning if they get in-between me and my bagel.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

It's great that you guys were able to sort it out quickly, that can be hard sometimes.

Quote from: Oronoco on September 19, 2016, 07:23:37 PMme and my bagel.
hlep
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 17, 2016, 11:27:44 PMI have a snapchat
Snap me, emcee.mikey
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2016, 08:36:12 AMFeel free to add me as well, chinchillaboy26
Added! My story is usually just food and snaps of DT Seattle
Mine is nkonny

Trainer Ave

I am dual enrolled in a technical facility that aids with my college. This means that I'm only on the campus long enough to take my classes
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Trainer Ave

no I actually go to a physical campus but I'm restricted. It's also a community college because the company that's paying for my college will not pay unless i have one semester at a community college.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

ZeldaFan

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 20, 2016, 07:50:18 AMITT Tech? :o
Well idk if you knew this, but all ITT Tech campuses closed down! There are a lot of students now that have to start over with their degrees!

Also, my snap is redthethief, plz add mez

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Tomorrow, some members of my family will see Symphony of the Goddess.
And I'm in college 4 hours away, so I can't.