News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 22, 2016, 08:20:23 PMWell idk if you knew this, but all ITT Tech campuses closed down! There are a lot of students now that have to start over with their degrees!
Wasn't it basically a giant scam, though?
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

AND my college just decided it wants to start blocking a certain anime streaming site on my computer for "copy-right infringement"

Zunawe

My university doesn't block anything as far as I'm aware. You can even technically use the pirate bay and similar, but obviously the agreement they have you click through disallows pirating.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 24, 2016, 12:56:01 PMAND my college just decided it wants to start blocking a certain anime streaming site on my computer for "copy-right infringement"
hell

im so sorry

EFitTrainr

lol the guys in the it office here have had kissanime running several of the times I've been there so I think I'm fine.
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 22, 2016, 08:20:23 PMWell idk if you knew this, but all ITT Tech campuses closed down! There are a lot of students now that have to start over with their degrees!

Also, my snap is redthethief, plz add mez

Right, because the "school" was an elaborate scam granting "degrees" worth less than community college associate's.  If it was a real school they would have credits to transfer ::)

They're better off than most.. at least they didn't waste the rest of their time on it.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

It's all about the marketing -.- between education and profits, one has to be a priority and it's not education.

Anyway I cooked fried rice using sausages but to mess with Saria a little, and use up some ingredients, I put a really spicy sausage with two non-spicy ones, sliced them and put them in the rice. I tried some just now and all the ones I got were spicy. It burns -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 24, 2016, 12:56:01 PMAND my college just decided it wants to start blocking a certain anime streaming site on my computer for "copy-right infringement"
Oh, if anyone wants to help me find a way around the block, or knows how to, PM me.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Ruto on September 25, 2016, 12:25:55 PMI cooked fried rice using sausages but to mess with Saria a little, and use up some ingredients, I put a really spicy sausage with two non-spicy ones, sliced them and put them in the rice. I tried some just now and all the ones I got were spicy. It burns -.-
Karma? ;)
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

She was all I played when turf first came out.  Permashield op
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 25, 2016, 01:01:41 PMOh, if anyone wants to help me find a way around the block, or knows how to, PM me.

Google VPN/proxy and find a billion one-click solutions

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Haha. I tried. VPNs are either not free, or really hard to set up, and proxy servers are blocked as well.

mikey

Talk to the admin and see if they're willing to unblock it
unmotivated