The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Remember all the group stuff in high school, those weren't really stereotypical groups but there were groups. I sort of think I was in the "nerd group", but we had one "black (or maybe white) sheep" who was constantly complaining "why do I hang out with you guys!? You guys are lame", (kind of funny guy) but even though that he still was around with us and all. After that I went to "Gymnasiet" (next level school) where everyone was really nice and all, so I could be myself more. And I found myself as some sort of "nomad", just wandering around hanging with different groups, and also A LOT of time alone. Maybe it's just how I am, or maybe it's how everybody are but I haven't really noticed that.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

I hate to stop the pity party, but I don't think anyone on this forum wasn't, isn't, or won't be in the nerd group in school.

EFitTrainr

I was in the theatre group more than the nerd group.
I like food.

Dude

You live in Alaska. They had to double up groups for you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Early this morning, I got a text from my mom, telling me to call her as soon as I got up, that it was about our dog Luke. Now, I was expecting bad news: he's been gradually declining in health over the past few months, especially during the time I've been gone. I was expecting her to say that we were going to have to put him down when I got back. That, I suppose I could have tolerated well. When I called her, she said that when she woke up, he had pale gums and difficulty breathing, and they had to put him down earlier today. After a difficult week, this was really the last thing I wanted to hear.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Dude on November 06, 2016, 01:58:24 PMI hate to stop the pity party, but I don't think anyone on this forum wasn't, isn't, or won't be in the nerd group in school.
I didn't fit in with them though
Not smart enough and didn't play xbox
unmotivated

Dude

Does that mean you're a group lower than the nerd group? I'm sorry.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 06, 2016, 05:11:01 PMNot smart enough and didn't play xbox
If the nerd group was the xbox group, I feel sorry for you, man.
I'm lucky enough to have an anime/video game/board game/math/science stuff nerd group here. I'd be bored to death without them.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dude on November 06, 2016, 01:58:24 PMI hate to stop the pity party, but I don't think anyone on this forum wasn't, isn't, or won't be in the nerd group in school.

Actually that's probably kind of true, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

I have 3 exams in one day. Geography, History, and Indonesian (Speaking). I'm going to fail History, no doubt.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

I just got a midterm back that I scored 60% on. Which isn't a great number. Turns out the average was a 43%. It wasn't the most well-designed test. As I'm looking through the answer key now, it seems I've lost a minimum of 10 points (out of 100) to incorrect grading. The key is ambiguous enough that I'm not sure about a couple more. 10% of my grade on this test because the TA was lazy. And I am undoubtedly not the only one. People sometimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things