News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Can you take it to the prof and get a fixed grade?

Zunawe

I'm going to. I'm just hoping that's not what the rest of the class also does at the same time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FireArrow

To sheild cashwarrior's eyes
So there's this cute guy in my stats class that I've been eyeing all semester (I'm a creep btw.) I've never really done anything about it because he sits 3 seats over so I thought it would be kinda weird to randomly get up and walk across the room to talk to him. Well, today he held the door open for me and rather than just leaving it open till I grabbed it he held it there till I was completely through and then started walking next to me for a bit. Well, I got really scared and just looked away and he kinda walked up ahead of me :c

I'm so pathetic guhhhhhh
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

EFitTrainr

don't shield cashwarrior's eye's, it's because of idiot jackasses like him that we're fucked.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on November 08, 2016, 10:18:00 PM
To sheild cashwarrior's eyes
So there's this cute guy in my stats class that I've been eyeing all semester (I'm a creep btw.) I've never really done anything about it because he sits 3 seats over so I thought it would be kinda weird to randomly get up and walk across the room to talk to him. Well, today he held the door open for me and rather than just leaving it open till I grabbed it he held it there till I was completely through and then started walking next to me for a bit. Well, I got really scared and just looked away and he kinda walked up ahead of me :c

I'm so pathetic guhhhhhh
[close]
"hey are you gay, cause I am and I think you're hot"
Easy
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 09, 2016, 12:34:32 AMdon't shield cashwarrior's eye's, it's because of idiot jackasses like him that we're fucked.
As unpopular as his opinions are, please refrain from calling anyone an idiot jackass, per forum rules.

For the record, FireArrow, I say go get him.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Tried to troll/prank my friends saying that I loved that Trump won and that America will stronger than ever before (or something along those lines). All my friends have basically said on facebook how horrible it is that Trump won. So I thought of saying a comment like that and watch how people write... funny and desperate comments. But... nobody even cared about my comment. rip prank ::) :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

I think it's probably better that nobody took the bait
unmotivated

Dude

Considering what your opinions are I already assumed you liked trump. I'm actually surprised you don't.

TheDreamingHawk

Living in mixed state of anxiety. Grandparents attempted to use my paranoia to get me to vote for trump, but I refused to do so. Now that he won and I'm scared/paranoid of a nuclear calamity next year (before I accomplish anything important in life), my grandparents are quite frustrated with me and find me irritating.

Needless to say, the anger I built up the past few months towards everything because of them will not go away. If anything its replaced by hopelessness

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Just turned in January. Therefore I was ripe for a potential "second vote" for my relatives but I refused.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on November 09, 2016, 04:25:56 PMLiving in mixed state of anxiety. Grandparents attempted to use my paranoia to get me to vote for trump, but I refused to do so. Now that he won and I'm scared/paranoid of a nuclear calamity next year (before I accomplish anything important in life), my grandparents are quite frustrated with me and find me irritating.

Needless to say, the anger I built up the past few months towards everything because of them will not go away. If anything its replaced by hopelessness

That actually sickens me. I am a proud supporter of the future 45th POTUS, but in no way do I support family members forcing you to vote either way. Voting is a personal choice; don't ever let anyone make that decision for you.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dude on November 09, 2016, 04:24:13 PMConsidering what your opinions are I already assumed you liked trump. I'm actually surprised you don't.

Kind of, but I have strong doubts of having him as the president of USA. Him having a lot of scandals and basically no experience in politics.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 09, 2016, 03:38:01 PMI think it's probably better that nobody took the bait

No :P, it would be hell of fun seeing all the crazy comments. And then in the end, after having fun watching crazy comments, I found a perfect pic to end it all (feel free to use it for funny memes :P):

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh