The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

I'm sorry, TDH. It really sucks when you can't prepare yourself for sad news. And I hope your copy of Moon arrives soon.

Quote from: Hero of Trains on November 11, 2016, 05:00:39 PMSo in not politics news, I have 3 exams at 8 am next week and I'm hoping against all hope that I don't sleep through any of them. My friends have 2 pm exams and I'm just a ball of sadness because I don't take normal classes for my grade level.
I hope these went well, Trains!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

My cello had to be returned a few days ago because of problems with the rental company. Luckily it's not the end of the world because my school has student cellos so the 20 or so cellists don't have to bring their instruments to school every orchestra day. This also gives me a chance to try out a full size cello, I had my 3/4 for a few years and it might be a good time to get a full. (yay puberty!)
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Man hard day at work today. Had worked overtime a couple of days or so. And today's was really tough, I ate too little and was really hungry after work and I had to have the full responsibility for a certain position on the workstation as the guy whom I work with there was at... hospital or something I think, and also for having back problems, like a crick or something (it shows the importance of taking care of your back when working at a physical-demanding working place!). But y my work is kind of tough, sometimes it feels kind of similar to being in the military service, but probably a level or 2 down, running around with time stress and ton of work just everywhere. It's kind of crazy, but also pretty fun :).

From one thing to sort of the other. The more I watch videos of Nagito Komaeda, the more do I recognize myself in him!! It's fucking crazy. Weeby News talks about how he's "diagnosed" Frontotemporal Dimentia and Alzheimer's Desease. And the first I can regonize myself in being so narcissistic (I remember starting to play melee competitively and just after learning how to like wavedash and dash-dance thought I could pretty much beat everyone, and was really sad when that wasn't the truth). And Alzheimer, well I feel like I'm very spontanous, at work sometimes I find myself in situations like "where did I lay that paper??? argh". I try to take it easy and one step at a time, but also believing more in my intuition as my "routines" and "good habits" seemed to be stored there. And sometimes I'm just randomly super lucky! There was some lottery in a Yu-gi-oh tournament where you can win the "Original Duel Field Mat". And I Bet that if I 1) cared about the map and 2) was in a good mood, I'd win that map! I'm almost certain of it. Sometimes things goes as I want them to go, it's weird but there is some truth inside that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  :P

And even in his analysis video, by weebnewz, she used trumpet music, which I love. The trumpet exist in just so many themes I love, like "Halberd/Meta Knights revenge", "Revenge of the Meta Knight (Kirby SSU)", All kinds of WIld Arms songs like Wild Arms 2 intro.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

I've somehow entirely missed being stressed part of finals and dived straight into complete and utter apathy. Woo.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Can someone please yell at Tobbeh to stop posting Danganronpa 2 spoilers?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I don't read his posts most of the time anyway so I'm still spared.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on November 30, 2016, 03:46:32 PMI've somehow entirely missed being stressed part of finals and dived straight into complete and utter apathy. Woo.
Welcome to my life.
At least my finals aren't for another 2.5 weeks.

Dude

It is time

Edit: Oh shit wrong topic I just noticed 40 minutes later

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Nebbles on November 30, 2016, 03:46:32 PMI've somehow entirely missed being stressed part of finals and dived straight into complete and utter apathy. Woo.
I remember not caring about the RoSA exams long before they even started. I haven't cared since.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2016, 03:56:24 PMCan someone please yell at Tobbeh to stop posting Danganronpa 2 spoilers?

Np :). I didn't know you were playing the game (even though I should have known, you being a big fan of Layton and Ace Attorney). Won't post more, as I don't want t ruin your experience! :D
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Oh, I've already played it. I'm just very worried other people would see spoilers for it before playing. Thank you!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Man hard time at work atm. I've been given more responsibilities and work duties from my boss. And even though I understand him and I respect the company, it's kind of rough. Starting earlier tomorrow, working overtime, and that's the thing. I want to have a steady and stable working scheme, but it's really not so atm. I'm very sure because it's winter and that means a lot of work for the company, so there really not much I can do about it. I think it's going to stabilize later next month and become calmer so maybe I get a more stable working schedule then. But now it's really fluctuating, but I see it as a responsibility to use my abilities (being able to be flexible) for the best of the company, as not everyone is able or have the will to work in that way.     

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 01, 2016, 03:48:27 PMbut I see it as a responsibility to use my abilities (being able to be flexible) for the best of the company, as not everyone is able or have the will to work in that way.   
This is the most important part of the post. Keep that mindset and it'll be unbelievably more bearable. :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]