The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

XDD

Also, I just realised that I thought you lived in Minnesota, Noc?
EDIT: WHY did my phone autocorrect to the UK English spelling??
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Yeah I totally thought you were nitro for a minute.
I moved a year and a half ago.
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

O_o huh.
My phone's autocorrect is slightly annoying.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 11, 2017, 02:23:21 PMEDIT: WHY did my phone autocorrect to the UK English spelling??
Because it knows what's best for you, darling ;)
innit

E. Gadd Industries

XDD that's scary, the thought that my phone would know better than me!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post:
*sighhhhhhhhhh* I just LOVE my family sometimes...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

Tobbeh99

Man there is so much stuff at work now... This week feels almost like in december (which is supposed to be the toughest week in my working-field - transport and logistics). And there's just so much to do! It's tough... But it is pretty easy at the day/noon, but in the evening it is really tough tbh.

Also really looking forward to the spring. It's so dark, and this winter has felt... soooo loong. And it's just really annoying... It will be nice to get some sunshine so it isn't so dark. Really looking forward to that.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 15, 2017, 02:35:57 PMAnother lecture?
No. Not this time; instead, overly tense & extremely high-strung, and given to overreact about the smallest of things.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

E. Gadd Industries

Since small is such a relative term, you give your definition of small.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

Things have been a little overwhelming lately and I kinda have to pick and choose between getting coursework done for one class over another, but I guess it could be worse.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ilegi

I could not get into the Sound Engineering 12 course at my school because I am not in Band, but I'm not in Band because you have to choose to join or not in grade 7 and I was in another school in another province with a music teacher who gave up teaching us instruments and did karaoke instead -_- Although frankly I would likely have still not joined  ;D I only got into music in late tenth grade.

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2017, 10:53:05 AMThings have been a little overwhelming lately and I kinda have to pick and choose between getting coursework done for one class over another, but I guess it could be worse.
Good way to sum up education, really.

Quote from: ilegi on February 16, 2017, 02:06:32 PMI could not get into the Sound Engineering 12 course at my school because I am not in Band, but I'm not in Band because you have to choose to join or not in grade 7 and I was in another school
Have you tried explaining that? I can't imagine anyone being cruel enough to reject you purely for that reason.
innit

ilegi

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 16, 2017, 02:14:47 PMGood way to sum up education, really.
Have you tried explaining that? I can't imagine anyone being cruel enough to reject you purely for that reason.

The sound engineering part I would have done well in, but I did not play any instruments at the time, so the portion which consists of recording your own instrumental performance would have got me. So no sweat, and I've thought also maybe keeping it seperate from school will make it more fun and personal to me. All is well  :D I've been talking to a band member from the college next door to my high school and I might run sound, or help, for his gigs instead!