The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 15, 2017, 08:41:20 PMThe obvious answer is practice anyway cause practicing won't make you do any worse

qft like holy shit I love this post
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

That's a really good post that has always proven true for me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

One of my friends is getting on my nerves and I'm honestly on the edge of going off on her. So, me and this girl were friends and hang out with each other around the beginning of this school year and everything was alright. One day, she stopped hanging out with me to hang out with Sara, and from sitting at their table with her, I can see that my friend was pretty much ignored by everyone at the table. I was hoping maybe she would forget about them and just hang out with me since I payed attention to her, but no, she stopped hanging out with me to hang out with them. Eventually, me and Sara became (pretty close) friends, and I got to witness more of this girl being ignored. She stopped hanging out with the group eventually and one day claimed that she didn't feel she belonged. This upset Sara, so she (being the nice person she is) tried to fix it. I don't know exactly what she did, but evidently it fixed the problem. Now, this girl hangs out with the group and enjoys their company, except that she only ever listens and wants to talk to Sara, like all the time. It started to get on my nerves at this point, but I was thinking that I was being irritable, so I put it off, besides, this girl wanted to go to church now and it was all because of Sara, so it's not really a bad thing. That's what my thoughts were, but things just got worse. Sara is no stranger to her friends dragging her around, so she probably doesn't care much about this, but my ex-friend grabs her by the hand and drags her around, ignoring anyone who wants to hang out with Sara. I was having a conversation with Sara, then she was dragged away and the conversation just ended because she couldn't politely resist. Me and Sara usually sit together at lunch, not by my choice, but by hers, then the other girl wants to sit with Sara and for whatever reason always decides to split me and Sara. One day, Sara had to leave early to tour a college she was considering, and she told me where she was going. At lunch, when people asked, I told them and they went on with there lives. But this girl, when I told her, she said "That little b****" simply because Sara didn't tell her she was going to be gone. This is what's making me pissed off, that she thinks that Sara owes all her life and her time to her, and that she is Sara's only friend. I know it's against the law to hit a girl, but I don't care, she needs to be taught a lesson, though I probably wouldn't be so quick to resort to violence. Next time this happens, I'm going to talk her out for being rude, and hopefully she's respectful, unlike some other times.

EFitTrainr

sounds like it's Sara's problem to deal with and not yours
I like food.

cashwarrior1

When the problem starts affecting me, I start to take action.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 17, 2017, 04:57:27 PMI know it's against the law to hit a girl, but I don't care, she needs to be taught a lesson, though I probably wouldn't be so quick to resort to violence.
I'm pretty sure it's against the law to hurt anyone, regardless of gender.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: shadowkirby on April 17, 2017, 05:28:38 PMWhat does Sara think of the situation?
I dunno, I haven't told her about much of it yet, I'm definitely going to tell her, though. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote from: Dude on April 17, 2017, 06:00:57 PMI'm pretty sure it's against the law to hurt anyone, regardless of gender.
Well, then I will try very hard not to.

EFitTrainr

Maybe you should talk with Sara before confronting the other kid
I like food.

cashwarrior1