The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 09, 2017, 06:15:36 PM>_< gotta rant now
Lol, all that pisses me off, too. I can't really think of a way to handle the situation unless you put parental controls on and use that to help prove your point.

E. Gadd Industries

@Noc: Sounds like my parents. :/ But I know where you're coming from, I have TERRIBLE luck, it seems, 24/7.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 10, 2017, 03:37:49 AMLol, all that pisses me off, too. I can't really think of a way to handle the situation unless you put parental controls on and use that to help prove your point.
That's a good idea!
...if my parents didn't start the argument of "you're not the parent so you can't set parental controls >:(" as they've done with similar things in the past.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 10, 2017, 05:54:12 AMPeople are starving in Africa

Does that mean that people aren't allowed to be upset about first-world issues? Like, at all? It's just invalid now?

I hate that argument with a passion because it basically says "you're never allowed to be upset because other people have it worse" and that is toxic thinking.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on May 10, 2017, 06:05:03 AMDoes that mean that people aren't allowed to be upset about first-world issues? Like, at all? It's just invalid now?

I hate that argument with a passion because it basically says "you're never allowed to be upset because other people have it worse" and that is toxic thinking.

Listen I've said the exact same thing you say here somewhere else on the forums at some point and I don't know why everything I'm saying lately is being taken so seriously when I feel like it's obvious I'm just deadpanning

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 10, 2017, 07:57:06 AMListen I've said the exact same thing you say here somewhere else on the forums at some point and I don't know why everything I'm saying lately is being taken so seriously when I feel like it's obvious I'm just deadpanning

It wasn't obvious to me, sorry mb

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Altissimo on May 10, 2017, 08:15:29 AMIt wasn't obvious to me, sorry mb
It wasn't obvious I general, really. You really shouldn't deadpan or be sarcastic unless there's no chance of it being taken wrong. It's even on the forum etiquette guide.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mikey

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 09, 2017, 11:26:30 PMThat's like, a normal parent thing though. Usually it's because they don't want you replacing work with free time, even though you're sick.
and I would be fine with that except for A) I'm 19, B) my job is actual hard physical labor, and C) playing video games distracts you from how miserable you feel

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 10, 2017, 09:01:37 AMIt wasn't obvious I general, really. You really shouldn't deadpan or be sarcastic unless there's no chance of it being taken wrong. It's even on the forum etiquette guide.
yeah c'mon slow everyone's read the forum ettiquete guide but you
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I wasn't really responding to him I was just like idk it's my bad I really am sorry

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 10, 2017, 09:55:12 AMyeah c'mon slow everyone's read the forum ettiquete guide but you
Hahaha (nervously tries to leave conversation) I haven't read any of the rules.

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

I did but only because my first week or two here I did a lot of stupid things and I was threatened with a ban.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

There are children in Africa.

We can change that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I chain-posted so much in WotD X'D
Luckily it's active now, so I don't do it QUITE so often

Ninja'd
What the heck XDDD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated