The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMmy inner demons they talk to me at night and tell me to do bad things
Oh dear God what kind of things?!?!?

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMlike not do my chores or not do my school work.
Lord, think of the children!!!!

innit

DarkraixDEATH4

mikey

I have a question.
Why don't you refer to your collective consciousness as "we"?  It seems you still refer to yourself as a singular person
unmotivated

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 13, 2017, 10:19:14 AMI have a question.
Why don't you refer to your collective consciousness as "we"?  It seems you still refer to yourself as a singular person

my demons are not me they are just my friends :o

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 10:35:22 AMDo you know their names?

oh i do actually there's Demonica, Adramelech, and Kyle. from what I know Kyle died by suicide, demonica and adramelech idk, but there my only friends...

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:41:08 AMoh i do actually there's Demonica, Adramelech, and Kyle. from what I know Kyle died by suicide, demonica and adramelech idk, but there my only friends...
So have they told you these things or have you asked them?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 13, 2017, 10:48:07 AMSo have they told you these things or have you asked them?

i asked them because i was really curious :)

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMmy inner demons they talk to me at night
So what do they do during the day? Maybe you could try going to sleep early.
innit

DarkraixDEATH4

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 13, 2017, 10:50:00 AMSo what do they do during the day? Maybe you could try going to sleep early.

oh they don't really do anything in the day they only like the night, but i like them because there all i have

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMi feel like they're the only things that i can love but not with REAL love a dark kind of love. like the kind of love that's not compassionate love but dark love (if you understand what i mean)
I do not understand what you mean.

Quote from: DarkraixDEATH4 on May 13, 2017, 10:10:55 AMonce I believe I met the devil himself when I decided to turn to drugs...
What did he have to say for himself? People usually tend to meet him when drugs are involved.
innit