The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 25, 2017, 08:14:31 PMThere are times when a lack of morals would be nice. I don't have it in me to block my parents BUT THEY WONT STOP TEXTING ME AND THE QUESTIONS WONT STOOOOOOOOOP. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY GSP.
Just turn of notifications. You'll still get the texts, but it won't be interupting you.

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 25, 2017, 08:14:31 PMThere are times when a lack of morals would be nice. I don't have it in me to block my parents BUT THEY WONT STOP TEXTING ME AND THE QUESTIONS WONT STOOOOOOOOOP. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY GSP.
Not really "lack of morals" that's the issue, but rather helicopter parent syndrome. Trust me...I know people with incredibly horrible helicopter parents and they have no morals whatsoever. xD

E. Gadd Industries

It's just that the good morals in me say it's good to text my parents when they do, but that means they'll respond, and just ugh ;-;
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Just say you're busy. I assume it isn't untrue, technically?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

It could work, but I also run the risk of them saying "Wait a minute, your curfew is at 10:30, you can't be doing anything else?" (The parents got a copy of the schedule, too🙄)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 26, 2017, 09:14:55 PMIt could work, but I also run the risk of them saying "Wait a minute, your curfew is at 10:30, you can't be doing anything else?" (The parents got a copy of the schedule, too🙄)
Sleeping? Studying (?)? Literally anything else!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Idk... I'll give it a shot, and hopefully it'll work!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

My aunt decided she wasn't going to pick me up from classes today like she said she was going to. Sure ok I was fine with walking 20 fuckng miles to my house. It rained not just once but fuckng TWICE on my way back. Lucky I knew we were going to be in lab the whole day today otherwise I'd have brought my books and they'd be ruined.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 27, 2017, 09:12:21 PMIdk... I'll give it a shot, and hopefully it'll work!
With me knowing your parents, I am guessing that will not work out very well  :-\
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on July 05, 2017, 10:21:59 PMMy aunt decided she wasn't going to pick me up from classes today like she said she was going to. Sure ok I was fine with walking 20 fuckng miles to my house. It rained not just once but fuckng TWICE on my way back. Lucky I knew we were going to be in lab the whole day today otherwise I'd have brought my books and they'd be ruined.
aren't you old enough to drive yourself by now?

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: F. L. U. D. D. on July 05, 2017, 10:39:02 PMWith me knowing your parents, I am guessing that will not work out very well  :-\
I feel, but oh well. I'm here for 2.5 more weeks
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

If B-waf has the same issue as me than he can't afford a car.

Trainer Ave

I can't get a driver's license. I have vision problems.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude