The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 20, 2017, 01:40:44 PMMy dad always said you have two ears and one mouth so you should be listening twice as much as you talk
that is perfect advice!

If you have to, just talk when someone wants to talk to you and carry on with your job, and in a convo just answer their questions and get on with it. Be kind and friendly though! If you're a nice person and generally cheerful about things they may come around. I'm sure you're a good person and I certainly don't think everyone thinks you're annoying. Don't let them get you down and just try to be happy with yourself, that's the most important part. You've got family and you've got us, so just keep on and improve yourself in ways that make >you< feel better.

cashwarrior1

Okay, I'll try those things. Thanks for the help!

EDIT: You know, I suppose I do let these things bother me for attention. I dunno if it's necessarily on purpose or whether or not I just would like more positive attention in general so I subconsciously do it. Or maybe I'm just being stupid, I dunno.

AmpharosAndy

It's just part of being human innit

/being young dunt elp either
innit

E. Gadd Industries

I take my driver's test on Monday. Here's to hoping I never have to drive with my parents in the car ever again.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2017, 03:08:40 PMhoping I never have to drive with my parents in the car ever again.
ha

But seriously though, good luck on the test and don't worry about it too much. It's not like your future is determined by it or you only get one shot.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Zunawe on July 28, 2017, 03:12:34 PMha
I know, I know. It's a stretch, but I definitely want them in my car less. Much less.

But seriously though, good luck on the test and don't worry about it too much. It's not like your future is determined by it or you only get one shot.
Thanks! I know, most people fail their first time. One of my friends failed a good 3-4 times o_O

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2017, 03:19:30 PMI failed my first time
Case in point
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

What's the minimum score in Kentucky? I passed on my first try in Washington, but uh...the minimum is 80 and I got an 80 (I didn't check my blind spots when making right turns at stop signs at unpopulated two-lane four-way intersections in Poulsbo)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I'm actually not sure what the minimum is. I know that hitting the curb in parallel parking is an insta-fail. And so is getting off the road/driveway in the 3-point.
Ima just try to not kill anyone :D
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

^^^Honestly I wish I could.

Also, @Dudeman I found out the minimum pass score is 80
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zunawe

This sounds like a much more extensive test than I went through. Instant fail on hitting the curb? Really? Who cares if you scratch your hubcaps while parking?

I literally just drove a route with a guy. There was no parking test or "how do you turn this on." I didn't even really know there was a score, but it makes sense that they have to quantify it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

E. Gadd Industries

Jeeez! That sounds like a walk in the park! Must be nice...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]