News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on November 20, 2010, 02:25:34 PMFucking customers at work. A lady comes in to pay, but she had bills without holographic lines. Another cashier (who's been working there for years) told me we're not supposed to take them 'cause people tried to bring false bills like that here, so I tell the lady, but I told her I would take hers anyway. She said she'd check it out too. About an hour later she calls me at work and tells me she's going to file a complaint against me because I told her her bills were false and that I mocked her in front of other customers. Wtf. I was kind enough to fucking let her pay with those. I seriously wish for her death to be painful.

Oh my god, I hear you.

At my parents' pizza place we have these reward card type things, where you bring it in and swipe it, and you get a point for every dollar, and at 150 points you get a free large pizza or something like that.

Yesterday this lady comes in while she was talking on the phone (she had already paced a carryout order) and said to me, "I don't have my card, just look it up on the computer."

I explained that we have to have the card to swipe it, and it's impossible to "look it up".

She rolled her eyes (people treat me like crap until they know I'm the owners' son xD) and said whatever. Her friend said something on the other side of the phone and she laughed really loud and said "I know!" She looked at me and said, "My friend says to just look it up!" Then she listened to something her friend said and said to me, "My friend says she's never brought hers in and you guys look it up every time."

I told her that's impossible and she rolled her eyes and said "Well, I guess that's my last time here" and walked out.

Our pizza's delicious. I hope I'm at the restaurant when she comes back.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

hehehehehe. So the girl on the other line was just plain lying?

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 20, 2010, 04:44:11 PMDon't tell me it was a game based on a cartoon, everyone knows they're never good

ahem
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

PSHHHHHHHHHH.

I didn't know they were desperate back then too :p

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 20, 2010, 05:00:18 PMOh my god, I hear you.

At my parents' pizza place we have these reward card type things, where you bring it in and swipe it, and you get a point for every dollar, and at 150 points you get a free large pizza or something like that.

Yesterday this lady comes in while she was talking on the phone (she had already paced a carryout order) and said to me, "I don't have my card, just look it up on the computer."

I explained that we have to have the card to swipe it, and it's impossible to "look it up".

She rolled her eyes (people treat me like crap until they know I'm the owners' son xD) and said whatever. Her friend said something on the other side of the phone and she laughed really loud and said "I know!" She looked at me and said, "My friend says to just look it up!" Then she listened to something her friend said and said to me, "My friend says she's never brought hers in and you guys look it up every time."

I told her that's impossible and she rolled her eyes and said "Well, I guess that's my last time here" and walked out.

Our pizza's delicious. I hope I'm at the restaurant when she comes back.

Haha, that sucks. It reminds me of a customer that came about 2 weeks ago. Customers here have some kind of account where the limit is 500$. Basically if people don't have money on them and need something we put it on their account. So this guy comes in with is son and tells me he was going to pay for everything he hadn't in the past week. He comes every Thursday and since I'm always working I'm always the one who make him pay. He had to pay for about 330$ worth of groceries so he got really mad at his son because it was his fault for buying a lot of crap and not paying for it. He was yelling at his son and then started yelling at me because it definitely was a computer's problem and whatnot. He did pay in the end and said he'd call my boss and blablabla.

At least my boss is cool so there shouldn't be any problem. I have bad eyesight and I have some kind of eye condition that makes it hard for me to see shiny stuff. I couldn't really see the shiny leaves on her bills and those are the proof that the bill's not a false. Since I couldn't see them I didn't want to take it in case it wasn't a real one. Oh well. As long as I don't lose my job I'm fine with that. I wish I could be at the counter when she comes back, just like you and that bitchy customer of yours.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Well, I made the previous one when dumb people were whining about crap nobody cared about in the thought of the moment topic and that was annoying.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Exams last week. Exams next week.
Important ones.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

GaryOak

My laptop broke and it was only 7 MONTHS OLD GOD DAMNED!!! Now I have to use this old piece of garbage in this ice cold room, I can't even drink something hot like coffee 'cause it will without a doubt freeze in here!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Man, my life sucks, I have to merge two similar topics.  Also, just cuz you're ranting doesn't give you liberty to drop 5 F-Bombs in one sentence.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

dahans

I am feeling soooo depressed at the moment. My girlfriend broke up with me... I am feeling useless, weak, stupid, ugly, unmotivated, horrible,.... I really don't know what to do.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Saria

Quote from: dahans on November 21, 2010, 08:46:07 AMI am feeling soooo depressed at the moment. My girlfriend broke up with me... I am feeling useless, weak, stupid, ugly, unmotivated, horrible,.... I really don't know what to do.
It's okay. I was like that when my hamster died. I got over it. Now, just go eat a cake. :d (Yum)

I'm remembering the feeling Dahans has now.  :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: dahans on November 21, 2010, 08:46:07 AMI am feeling soooo depressed at the moment. My girlfriend broke up with me... I am feeling useless, weak, stupid, ugly, unmotivated, horrible,.... I really don't know what to do.
I've got just the cure for your depression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!