The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Pokémon Online, a Pokémon battle simulator.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on December 28, 2010, 11:38:54 AMThere's an annoying kid on PO who's been bragging for 10 minutes about the fact that he almost won his first battle in his first tournament.
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Bahaha, this is one of those internet texts that literally made me lol xD

Ruto

Gah my older sister woke me up at 5 AM talking on the phone. She was talking to the stupid guy who was cursing a lot and trying to sound "tough" but I know he's just trying to hide the fact he doesn't know many words. Look, I think a lot of girls want to bring home dwarfs and turn them into appropriate roommates/husbands but THIS guy's a lost cause.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on December 31, 2010, 10:00:22 AMLook, I think a lot of girls want to bring home dwarfs and turn them into appropriate roommates/husbands but THIS guy's a lost cause.
I think you mean UGLY dwarfs. Ew. :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

T__T I found out that everybody I didn't know in school calls me "the short girl."  8) Watch out, 7th and 8th graders, I see a red x-mas future. >:D
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Winter

Aren't you in school at this hour, Saria?

Saria

Snow day, but I found out last minute we had to. Stupid false alarm. And sometimes I post on the forums at school. ;D
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

We haven't had school since Friday, and we don't have it tomorrow.

WINWINWINWIN
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 12, 2011, 12:51:13 PMWe haven't had school since Friday, and we don't have it tomorrow.

WINWINWINWIN

youre gonna get out  a little later than normal... maybe after me if that might be the case! haha

Jub3r7

Actually, we had several "snow days" throughout the year that were going to be holidays for us, but not anymore.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Midterms start this Friday. Luckily it starts with *giggles* Web Design. That test will be a joke. But as for my physics and AP U.S history exams? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Oooh, the kids at my school complain a lot about physics and World History. Good luck.

World Geography test tomorrow that I have to study all on my own since this history teacher doesn't know how to burn information into children's heads unlike my last history teacher. And bio test that I hear is easy. And a Geometry test that everyone is freaked out of their mind for on Friday. And because our school is divided into A day and B day, and we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day (but not Columbus day... sometimes), I (A Day) have to take the test on Friday while [B Day] takes it on Tuesday, giving them another 4 days to study the notes we got today. And the teacher says she can't do anything about it even when we all know she's the one behind the scheduling of the geometry classes.

Oh, and I have to lose weight... bad.