News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 13, 2011, 04:19:50 PMey saria WTF is your problem about Sipan1234 he said nothing wrong so I don't know why you get angry quickly
Funny. Cuz we say nothing wrong sometimes, and you seem to get pretty angry.

Geometry test tomorrow because I have A-day classes tomorrow... B-day classes that have geometry take it on Tuesday, wtf.

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 13, 2011, 07:27:40 PMThis is a little off-topic, but what kind of job would you enjoy?

A college professor. I get to torture people my age, teach only during semesters and spend the breaks elsewhere researching.

My high school teachers always took the summer off to travel with each other...so they work only 10 months a year, really.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

So apparently there are new Zodiac signs and now I'm a Pisces.

Fuck that. I'm an Aries.

Winter

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 13, 2011, 09:10:09 PMSo apparently there are new Zodiac signs and now I'm a Pisces.

Fuck that. I'm an Aries.

WHERE WHERE WHERE?????????????/

KefkaticFanatic

Not new, but all the dates shifted backwards.  Now I'm a Saggitarius rather than Carpicorn or whatever.

idgaf lol

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 13, 2011, 09:10:09 PMSo apparently there are new Zodiac signs and now I'm a Pisces.

Fuck that. I'm an Aries.

:O But we could have been Pisces together (I've always been xD)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

CNN says the horoscope change is just a load of crap...

and hell... I am NOT a Taurus! I love my split personalities! haha. (oh, I'm Gemini if you didnt pick up on that)

Jub3r7

Hopefully it's fake, but I can't imagine being anything but Taurus.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2011, 07:39:52 AM:O But we could have been Pisces together (I've always been xD)

Eww why would I wanna be a weak fish. I'M A RAM.

universe-X

...I'm a Pisces, always will be. I'm not a mermaid/man (Aquarius -.-)

Seriously, wtf is this?↑

TalesEXlife

Quote from: universe-X on January 13, 2011, 07:34:26 PMFunny. Cuz we say nothing wrong sometimes, and you seem to get pretty angry.

Geometry test tomorrow because I have A-day classes tomorrow... B-day classes that have geometry take it on Tuesday, wtf.

l know. sorry Saria

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on January 14, 2011, 04:18:37 PM...I'm a Pisces, always will be.

Urrgh now I don't want to be. Anyway, no you aren't, you're just in denial >__>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Ophiuchus <<<< WTF my new Zodiac sign????

Ruto

What's all this about zodiac symbols? Look, I'll check my star charts and tell you what your signs are supposed to be.

Even though I don't really believe in that stuff...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.