The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Still haven't finished my French homework due tomorrow. I think I'm going to bed at around 2 am because of that. I still am tired because I was pretty much drunk yesterday at that time. Oh well. Shit happens.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Hey, sounds like most nights for me.  Minus the 12 hour hangover.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Usually I don't mind staying up late like that. It's kinda different when you still feel a bit hangover though. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TalesEXlife

Quote from: GaryOak on January 30, 2011, 01:03:33 AMNooo, Rick Mackenbach would never say that. It was you.

are you stupid or not. l say it not Sipan

quote from me
but that bitch (Roz ~) tries to insult my friend

Topic How tall are you?

fabbemannen

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 31, 2011, 02:23:58 AMare you stupid or not. l say it not Sipan

quote from me

Topic How tall are you?
yes...welcome back!
A really good way to come back on ;)

GaryOak

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 31, 2011, 02:23:58 AMare you stupid or not. l say it not Sipan

quote from me

Topic How tall are you?

Well it is a difficult question. If Mr Hyde killed a person, could they arrest Dr. Jekyll for that? I think that they should arrest him but someone else may think otherwise.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TalesEXlife

^huh? WTF are you talking about. about Arrest l have no idea what you saying

fabbemannen

He's assuming that you and sipan are so connected (or the same...) with eachother that if you does something we could blame sipan for it.
Mister Hyde and Doctor Jekyll was a famous movie about one person with 2 personalities

sipan1234

blame me. don't be stupid guys. if you continue like this you are truly a loser. even though I have not done anything

Cobraroll

Can't we just get a mod to check the IP adresses of Sipan and Tales... if they match, ban one, if they're different, let it be. That way, we could stop the arguing...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 31, 2011, 10:11:46 AMblame me. don't be stupid guys. if you continue like this you are truly a loser. even though I have not done anything
They are wondering if you and Sipan are the same people.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 31, 2011, 12:09:31 PMThey are wondering if you and Sipan are the same people.

Oh, don't EVEN go there, you know you are wondering too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Sipan and TalesX might be different people, they might be the same.
Personally, if you want to accuse them, go ahead. Although the MegaX thing was kind of funny.

I'm depressed because I can't have any more chocolate chip cookies until after supper.  :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

I personally don't give a shit if they're the same person.

I just got blown up at by my ex. And I could really use a hug right now damnit.