News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

18:32   Vera   AT NSM ETFROXX SAID SHE'S SAID.
18:32   Vera   AND NEEDS A HUG.
18:32   Trondheim   Hi Kollin!
18:32   Vera   HUG HER.
18:33   ETFROXX   YES.
18:33      Vera hugs ETFROXX.
18:33   ETFROXX   I DO NEED A HUG.
18:33      ETFROXX hugs vera
18:33   Trondheim   ETF IS SAID MOHAMMED?!
18:33      Trondheim hugs ETF.
18:33   Vera   SHE'S SAD TOO.
18:33      ETFROXX hugs Trondy
18:33   ETFROXX   xD
18:33      VG hugs ETF
18:33      ETFROXX hugs VG

ETFROXX

universe-X

Dude

Mashi

Quote18:33   Vera   SHE'S SAD TOO.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

sipan1234

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 31, 2011, 03:16:15 PMSipan and TalesX might be different people, they might be the same.
Personally, if you want to accuse them, go ahead. Although the MegaX thing was kind of funny.

I'm depressed because I can't have any more chocolate chip cookies until after supper.  :'(

what!! MegaX!!!!!!  oh no

SlowPokemon

PIANO TEACHER

HOW CAN SUCH AN OLD PERSON BE SO BITING, COLD AS ICE, AND JUST PLAIN CONDESCENDING.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

I JUST FINISHED 'THE LOST HERO' AND IT WAS FANTASTIC BUT THE NEXT BOOK DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL FALL FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Dude

Jub3r7

I'm being grouped with a bunch of stupid people from science fair.

Which shows what my science teacher thinks of me.

And im doing homework no need to yell at me

and neil friggin pick up the phone or at least email me we need to friggin yell at this so i dont have to wait anymore and i dont have to get yelled at anymore or hated anymore same thing right?

Jub3r7

THE RUBRIC NEEDS TO FRGGIN SPECFICY WHAT KIND OF BACKGROUND INFO IT NEEDS, ON THE BOOK OR ON THE FRIGGIN PHILOSOPHY OR FRIGGIN WHAT.

and why the        would you give me a phone number that goes straight to "your call has been forwarded to"

and when I ask for you to call back in five minutes you need to CALL BACK IN FRIGGIN FIVE MINUTES. IS IT THAT FRAGGIN HARD.

i feel like a friggin retard, trying your phone number that you provided over and over again to no avail. where the        are you

probably should practice piano but probably gonna get yelled at for not fraggin doing homework but i cant because i have to wait for neil and the rubric is bull

piano is homework but not 'necessary' kind? bull         .

argh just friggin hurry up

SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME TEACHER. I DON'T START ACTING STUPID UNTIL YOU FORCE IT ON ME BY BEING WITH ALL THESE STUPID PEOPLE. *replaced with words*