News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SO I WAS ABOUT TO DOMINATE THE ENEMY IN AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WHEN MY LAPTOP DECIDES TO RANDOMLY SHUT OFF.
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

master_gamer38

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 10, 2011, 09:56:24 PMSO I WAS ABOUT TO DOMINATE THE ENEMY IN AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WHEN MY LAPTOP DECIDES TO RANDOMLY SHUT OFF.

SAME HERE! Except I totally did dominate and my laptop didn't shut off.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Ruto

Sat next to two 13-year olds on the train talking loudly about leaving their girlfriends, breaking up other couples and overusing specific "slurs". Arghhh. Kids...

It's not the worst conversation in the past couple weeks I've heard either.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Ruto

You don't normally tell off people that aren't directing stuff at you on the train >__>

I don't like hearing the f-,n-,s- words in casual conversation. Or like hearing kids fooling around like that, which is really none of my business, but it's just awful.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on February 11, 2011, 06:58:30 PMI would've told them off. >_>

Which actually isn't very threatening coming from a FOURTEEN year old...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 11, 2011, 07:40:00 PMWhich actually isn't very threatening coming from a FOURTEEN year old...
What are two 13 year olds from New York gonna do-

...oh...

Jub3r7

Stupid people and their stupid guns. Real men fight with wooden staves.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Yeah, they seemed a bit threatening...since there were much bigger people on the train that didn't even do anything.

"It's like Tigger, but with an N!"

^I might be shot for putting that there.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 11, 2011, 09:47:29 PMStupid people and their stupid guns. Real men fight with wooden staves.

Not if you're Alucard.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 10, 2011, 09:56:24 PMSO I WAS ABOUT TO DOMINATE THE ENEMY IN AGE OF MYTHOLOGY WHEN MY LAPTOP DECIDES TO RANDOMLY SHUT OFF.
OMGGGGGGGGG I DIDN'T REALIZE ANYONE STILL PLAYED THIS GAME. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY FRIEND ME ON THAR

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Age of Mythology is such an amazing game <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.