News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2011, 03:22:06 PMDON'T ASK HER OUT. GO TELL HER YOU'RE GOING OUT.  >:(

ok

etf we're going to expensive dinner place #357 tomorrow night, I expect you to buy a private jet and fly over here stat.

I'M WAITING

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on February 17, 2011, 07:41:53 PMEdit: So there's this retarded bitch who said that she wanted to get an apartment next year because we'll be studying far from home. We were supposed to visit some tomorrow but she decided not to. Her father told her that living on the campus was omg so awsm. She keeps telling us how her father is the human equivalent of God and so she's going to do do as he says because he's always right. I now have to try and find a roommate otherwise I have to live on the university's campus and it's fucking disgusting. Fuck you.
/mad
I would have a picture for this... but it's too damn graphic xP

ETFROXX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 17, 2011, 08:30:33 PMok

etf we're going to expensive dinner place #357 tomorrow night, I expect you to buy a private jet and fly over here stat.

I'M WAITING

You're going to be waiting for a while.  :-\

ETFROXX

I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS. Okay so in class today we were discussing religions in different cultures. Someone brings up how God is mentioned in things like the president's oath and asks what would happen if we had an atheist president. SO THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THE WORLD says "Why don't we just replace the word God with Satan?"

OKAY DUMBASS. I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OBVIOUSLY I WORSHIP THE DEVIL.

OH OH. AND THEN SHE GOES ON TO TELL US ABOUT HOW SHE LOVES ENCHILADAS BUT CAN'T SPELL THE WORD.

:|

Shadoninja

enchiladas go well with babies because you know us atheists eat babies totally
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 29, 2011, 02:47:17 PMenchiladas go well with babies because you know us atheists eat babies totally.
I agree.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

She now thinks I'm narcissistic and talk about myself way too much. HOORAY.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 30, 2011, 04:32:49 AMShe now thinks I'm narcissistic and talk about myself way too much. HOORAY.
Advice: Shut up and let her do all the talking. Agree with everything she says, even if its about you and is totally false. Problem fixed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 30, 2011, 09:13:55 AMAdvice: Shut up and let her do all the talking. Agree with everything she says, even if its about you and is totally false. Problem fixed.

Lol. Especially at (1). I don't know if there's an easy way to do that though. xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Sometimes when I try to let other people do the talking it gets really quiet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 29, 2011, 02:21:37 PMI AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS. Okay so in class today we were discussing religions in different cultures. Someone brings up how God is mentioned in things like the president's oath and asks what would happen if we had an atheist president. SO THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THE WORLD says "Why don't we just replace the word God with Satan?"

OKAY DUMBASS. I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OBVIOUSLY I WORSHIP THE DEVIL.

OH OH. AND THEN SHE GOES ON TO TELL US ABOUT HOW SHE LOVES ENCHILADAS BUT CAN'T SPELL THE WORD.

:|

THIS SAME IDIOT TODAY ASKED WHY WE DON'T CALL ALL IMMIGRANTS 'ALIENS'.

I'M GOING TO PUNCH A BABY.

KefkaticFanatic

I think you've had enough baby beating for one week.

me irl
[close]