News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Nvm.

universe-X

ETFROXX

My ex just texted me telling me I need to get over him and that he wasn't right for me. I said 'Thanks. I had a great birthday. Bye Dave' And all he said was 'bye'...

universe-X

Bitches b bitchin'.

You should keep him out of your life, he's clearly not doing anything better :|

ETFROXX

My aunt and uncle are fighting. For those of you that don't know, I live with them and they own this house and everything. And they were cussing at eachother and now I can hear my aunt crying.. It's bad..

SlowPokemon

That's horrible... I have a feeling I will be experiencing some similar stress-fueled fights because in addition to managing a pizzeria, we have decided to move again. To another house in the county.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Today, an old wimmin with a beard on the train tried to take a picture of me.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

I really hate the fact that I have to take to Econ classes (Blegh) over the summer, but the fact that I may not have a job... it is terrible... this thus ruins the possibility to find 5,000 dollars for schooling next year/give me the ability to take a class where we go to china (and extra 1.5k) and some other issues I can't say.... ugh! I loathe my situation... how come I can't have the same level of affluence of my friends back in high school.

I realized there are only two things that get me really depressed:
1) Money
2) Women

Otherwise, you gotta make me feel bad about other things. Now to look around at everything... ugh.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: Saria on April 17, 2011, 05:26:04 PMToday, an old wimmin with a beard on the train tried to take a picture of me.
It's either a tranny or a disguise for a man, but that ain't no lady.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on April 17, 2011, 05:26:04 PMToday, an old wimmin with a beard on the train tried to take a picture of me.

OMG IT IS MY LITTLE AZN BUDDY
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on April 17, 2011, 06:51:56 PMIt's either a tranny or a disguise for a man, but that ain't no lady.
A woman took a picture of me and there was a guy next to her with a beard. I mixed their looks together. LOL

+ =
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 17, 2011, 05:34:24 PMI realized there are only two things that get me really depressed SATISFIED :
1) Money
2) Women

Should be more accurate

Ruto

@Saria

What...next time tell me to stand in front of you >__>

Also I'm mad that I had this great shot of the Japanese maples and statue but this pregnant woman in BRIGHT PINK walked right in the middle, ruining everything. I don't know how to 'shop her out.*cries* I would have taken a few more shots but I was getting yelled at by a certain someone to keep moving.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.