News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

One of my personal work-of-fiction-opinion philosophies is "it's okay to dislike something, just don't be a prick about it". Another two I have are "don't complain that it's different, be glad that it works properly" (for video games only, of course) and "if this was a whole new IP, would you still hate it?"
...I find it really difficult to dislike things. I can only really dislike a work of fiction if it's a DS game by Ubisoft, or if I realize the plot doesn't make sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on April 22, 2016, 01:31:18 PMIt's understandable and perfectly fine :)

Though, I hope you enjoy the music when I start arranging for Maplestory.  ;)
https://youtu.be/17wGI02ftNE

shadowhunter301

Oh man  ;D ;D ;D
That was well made. I was just hit with extreme nostalgia. Thanks for that.  :) :)

cashwarrior1

Quote from: shadowhunter301 on April 22, 2016, 01:23:37 PMMainly from Pokemon Red and Blue Versions.
Some from Gold and Silver.
Whew, thought you were going to be another one of those Mystery Dungeon nerds arrangers.

Altissimo

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 22, 2016, 04:31:01 PMWhew, thought you were going to be another one of those Mystery Dungeon nerds arrangers.

"those mystery dungeon arrangers"

cashwarrior1

Is there a problem here? Would it have been better for me to say, "Those BespinBeners"?

Spoiler
JK
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 22, 2016, 04:31:01 PMWhew, thought you were going to be another one of those Mystery Dungeon nerds arrangers.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

SlowPokemon

I was like mildly amused but Johnny at the end made me burst out laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

but of all of them that was the least entertaining or amusing gif .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

It was just so out of place lmfao

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 24, 2016, 11:20:29 AMbut of all of them that was the least entertaining or amusing gif .-.

I still don't understand what you were trying to accomplish with this post ;P

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Metroid Heretic